CANCELED ((rain) Pivot Demo day / HLTRS CYCLS/ 6MR / oct 17th 2021 / (must pre-reg)

Are the trails going to be ok to ride for the demo tomorrow after rain tonight? Also, is there a restriction on which trails that we might be allowed to ride? Plan is to ride red to canal -> blue -> red/white depending on time and endurance.

I canceled my demo.

1PM on a LARGE 429 TRAIL.

If anyone is interested, feel free to take my spot. JDog is aware I am not coming.

I was really looking forward to some seat time on a Trail 429 but it was certainly the right move. Thanks for setting it up Jay.
I talked with the driver for a few and then hit the trails on foot.

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 12.44.48 PM.png

No shot in a reschedule is there?
It will happen in the spring. Trust me that I was every bit as disappointed as you. I stopped by in the afternoon and it was pretty darn dry. I think it was a conservative call of which I had no say.

It will happen in the spring. Trust me that I was every bit as disappointed as you. I stopped by in the afternoon and it was pretty darn dry. I think it was a conservative call of which I had no say.
Bummer this was cancelled. You wood probably know better than most if conditions at 6MR are acceptable for riding.

Back
Top Bottom