Book of Paul H

Not mountain biking:

Both 6 mile

Sure all 3 feet of elevation. Nice. Never said you didn't have skills, In previous post over the last year I've complimented you on you skills and bike handling skill. Never doubted that. But your kinda helping me prove my point, it's off roading as Paul said.

Yeah, NJ,s Highest elevation doesn’t even classify a mountain and even though PA has almost double the high elevation of NJ, no peak is more than 2000 feet above the surrounding area, so no mountain biking there either.
by franks definition, this isn’t mountain biking either:

Because I only climbed 300-400’ to get up there.

Once again never said that.

Gonna go with Jorba on this one and say its off roading
But I reserve the right to use the terms interchangeably
hsop.gif

Sure all 3 feet of elevation. Nice. Never said you didn't have skills, In previous post over the last year I've complimented you on you skills and bike handling skill. Never doubted that. But your kinda helping me prove my point, it's off roading as Paul said.
Has nothing to do with my skills, just showing I am doing mountain bike things, on a mountain bike, at 6 mile.

Sorry, but of all the discussion here the only point that got stuck in my mind is that @Paul H is in reality Natasha Henstridge ! I wouldn't have guess that in a hundred years. I have now grown a completely new appreciation for the guy...or should I say gal?

I have... took the mrs one day and headed over there. While I can't say anything bad about it... other than price, I wasn't particularly impressed
It's good for large variety of fresh stuff in one place. Prices are higher than most. I like the triple decker Sloppy Joe sandwich.
A good local Italian deli can't be beat. I go to LaStrada in Midland Park for some stuff, including catering.

Back
Top Bottom