Book of Paul H

White Manna in Hackensack is the best fast food burger. Not a chain but it’s my happy place
First time I went there, was maybe 4 decades ago when my babysitter took me there. Last time I went there was over the summer with my kids. Were people really that much smaller 70 years ago???

Not a chance, but I do like it. That place is not designed for 6'2" visitors.
That place doesnt cater to 5' visitors and the lunch rush is a pain I always go later in the day, but I love to get 40 and eat 20 and give 20 to the other 20 people in my office.

That place doesnt cater to 5' visitors and the lunch rush is a pain I always go later in the day, but I love to get 40 and eat 20 and give 20 to the other 20 people in my office.
Feel free to drop a few in Mahwah on your lunch breaks.

So... spent the last couple of days detailing the interior of our 2 cars.
Holy crap... they were dirty. Car wash places suck! They only clean visible areas and only superficially.
3hrs per car. Scrub down with degreaser. Vacuum, apply leather cleaner/conditioner and then dress the plastic.
No one is getting in my car anymore!

Sounds like a waste of six hours, but I guess if your ribs hurt too much to ride, then it doesn't really matter.
It was ok on the trainer but don't need to reach for the handlebar.
Been trying not to cough or laugh too hard.
Getting out of bed doesn't hurt that much now so I can pee in the middle of the night without completely waking up.

It was ok on the trainer but don't need to reach for the handlebar.
Been trying not to cough or laugh too hard.
Getting out of bed doesn't hurt that much now so I can pee in the middle of the night without completely waking up.
Actually, youre supposed to try and breathe deep and allow yourself to cough or crud can form in your lungs...or some shit like that. Thats what the doc told me when I bruised mine last winter. Yay bikes.

Actually, youre supposed to try and breathe deep and allow yourself to cough or crud can form in your lungs...or some shit like that. Thats what the doc told me when I bruised mine last winter. Yay bikes.
Tell your doc to bruise or fracture a rib and do the same.

Death trap removed. Any volunteers to actually take this on the road?
20191129_200321.jpg

What do you need to do to make the RD work with 2 wheel sets without making adjustments to the RD?
To elaborate... the bike currently has 650b wheels but when I want to slap on the 29er, I need to adjust the RD limiters and tension. They both have the same SRAM GX cassettes.
I am assuming the dish on 1 wheel is slightly off? Just to clarify... I didn't build neither wheels.

Back
Top Bottom