Book of Paul H

Mtbdog

How ya feeling? Did you fry or flame broil? Where did you get the middle slice of bun? Did you toast the bun? Special sauce? Dice or slice onions?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
How ya feeling? Did you fry or flame broil? Where did you get the middle slice of bun? Did you toast the bun? Special sauce? Dice or slice onions?
About the same. Same pain like from Stephens but less intense. Today... my wrist and elbow hurt as well. Thinking I should be good by next weekend.
Buns toasted with diced onions and the patty is pan fried. It aint a whopper! :p
Just make one for my kid and she says its pretty close.

How do you not know the recipe. There's literally a song about it.
For the special sauce? Don't know any songs for the sauce.

TimBay

About the same. Same pain like from Stephens but less intense. Today... my wrist and elbow hurt as well. Thinking I should be good by next weekend.
Buns toasted with diced onions and the patty is pan fried. It aint a whopper! :p
Just make one for my kid and she says its pretty close.

For the special sauce? Don't know any songs for the sauce.
I've heard it's pretty much impossible to get exact. That said, its basically 1000 island. Mayo, ketchup, salt, worchestershireville sauce, relish, stuff

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I've heard it's pretty much impossible to get exact. That said, its basically 1000 island. Mayo, ketchup, salt, worchestershireville sauce, relish, stuff
Mayo, mustard, relish, vinegar, onion powder and garlic powder. Comes pretty close. My kid is dipping her fries in there now lol

rick81721

Lothar
Speaking of burgers, wifey and I got impossible burgers the other day. Gotta say...

bravogiphy.gif

TimBay

The impossible whopper, I thought was drier and had a bit of taste of bean. But if I didn't know what it was... Prolly wouldn't have noticed.
There's a place by Hartshorne here that has had Impossible burgers for a while. I like 'em. Haven't had the BK version yet. I'm assuming the patty will taste the same.

whataburger is the best fast food burger though. In n Out is great and all, but whataburger is the best.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
There's a place by Hartshorne here that has had Impossible burgers for a while. I like 'em. Haven't had the BK version yet. I'm assuming the patty will taste the same.

whataburger is the best fast food burger though. In n Out is great and all, but whataburger is the best.

BPaze

White Manna in Hackensack is the best fast food burger. Not a chain but it’s my happy place

Last edited:
Top Bottom