Boating, Sailing, & Floating Devices

THATmanMANNY

Wow, I did not expect that to be $10M. I was thinking a few mill. Most homes in forked river aren’t even over $1M. Who da fuck is this guy? Haha

THATmanMANNY

if ya’ll in any costcos within the next couple days can you please check if they have this and buy for me. I’ll Venmo.zella you immediately. The product was online for order but now Out of stock. I’ve seen photos of it people buying in person. TIA. It’s on sale for like $370?
EF14D7E0-7047-4096-8D91-31B2B304AE95.jpeg

WJF

Wow, I did not expect that to be $10M. I was thinking a few mill. Most homes in forked river aren’t even over $1M. Who da fuck is this guy? Haha
Full time crew was on it all last summer cleaning and polishing it, it did not move much from Silver Cloud Harbor Marina gas dock at the end of the forked river.

This party barge seems to be the popular yacht of choice these days on the forked river.......plenty of soft comfort seating with built in cup holders for everyone, excellent audio systems, external LED accent lighting that changes color, pop-up toilet curtain, high back swivel captain's command chair, powerful outboard drive system, protective canopy covering for all and bright LED docking lights that are used as headlights while cruising at night as if they are driving south on the GSP. My neighbors all have them, fun to cocktail river cruise on the party barge....

fr.jpg

Last edited:

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Gotta be @Norm or @KenS ;)

Most yachts like this are owned by mtb race teams or advocacy organizations....
JORBA is considering selling our current yacht to mtbnj.com to make room for a new FD92. Negotiations ongoing. Lack of cabinet space and dedicated bike storage issues among the sticking points. Offer to retrofit Norm's stateroom to accommodate bike fleet and add upper deck pump track is out there.

I used to love hopping onboard yachts like this at sea. Haven't personally run anything private over 80', but they all handle like a dream. Quite different than the 200+' ancient gov't platforms I ran. Full time crews move them all over the globe so the owners can fly in and enjoy. Arsenals & security onboard matching that of a small nation are common. Piracy is still a thing.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Top Bottom