Black Friday Beginner Ride,Deer Park 10:30

pedals

I have two roadie friends who are new to Mt. biking but doing very well.
If anyone would rather be on a bike than shopping that day, come join us !!!

Guys welcome too..I know a lot of new girls shy away from the cold, but i know from experience that the hardest part is just getting out. Once you're there & moving ..it"s quite beautiful. Layers , warm gloves , a cap & toe warmers...

Deer park Willy..join us--U can always cut off at some point if u wanted.
This ride's open

My wife is interested in coming. She likes riding deer park. About how long is the ride going to be?

That's great .. It depends on how the ride is going. I plan to just show them the basic white loop, and we can add or shorten as needed. I want to encourage to keep moving because of the cold, even if slowly. Maybe 1.5 hrs???

Meeting at 1st lot.. Deer Park Rd.---across from Mattars....

Last edited:
Mind if I tag along? It doesn't seem to be Artic cold this morning, just regular cold.
I'll be on my Moonlander.

Thanks Josh for coming ... I really enjoyed it too !! We had a perfect little group. Beautiful ride,,, We must get another one together soon.

I had a great time as well. Awesome group of people to ride with, on some fun trails , on a perfect day for a ride. Keep me posted if ya'll get another one going soon.

Hi Patty! I'm so sorry I missed this! :cry: While you were taking your roadie friends on the trail and I missed it because I was riding on the road! Ride this weekend if not to cold? Is there hunting at Deer Park? Hope all is well.

Back
Top Bottom