BIYF Winter 2020-2021: Go Zwift or Go Home!!!!

tumblr_nyarjonteC1qj6sk2o1_500.gif

Rules are posted:

Too long to read. Assuming any rides count, no matter where, so I will do my usual post-retirement competition of being in for fun but no prizes. And of course, continue my role as HiC (heckler in chief).

c80c082d523f30a5-bruce-campbell-television-gif-by-ash-vs-evil-dead-find.gif

Rules are posted:

I was going to skip this year as last season became a chore in the 2nd half. Really nicely thought out. Now I’m motivated. In!

While Indoor riding may "have none of the challenges listed above", it certainly has its own challenges. There is a reason many of you fear it or roll your eyes at it, its hard.
Half the credit and 1 hour limit is ridiculous. But, it is an outdoor competition, I get it. So why not create a separate indoor competition?
I'll take Strava kudos for the win.

While Indoor riding may "have none of the challenges listed above", it certainly has its own challenges. There is a reason many of you fear it or roll your eyes at it, its hard.
Half the credit and 1 hour limit is ridiculous. But, it is an outdoor competition, I get it. So why not create a separate indoor competition?
1608064895734.gif

Yeah, the challenge is fighting boredom, we know it is as physically hard on your body as you make it. This site has two different threads in the past and what does that create, a divide. I've experienced enough division this year, let just put it all in one place.

Back
Top Bottom