BIYF Winter 2020-2021: Go Zwift or Go Home!!!!

iman29

is that cranbury 200 filled up? i suppose i can google that can't i?
Yeah plus they capped it at 60
Riders due to Covid restrictions I don’t know what the usual crowd is though.

They also added the central jersey one after we sighed up for cranbury cause I totally would have liked to have a few extra weeks to train between April 24 or may 8.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Yeah plus they capped it at 60
Riders due to Covid restrictions I don’t know what the usual crowd is though.

They also added the central jersey one after we sighed up for cranbury cause I totally would have liked to have a few extra weeks to train between April 24 or may 8.

Cranbury is a good one to start with, only 1 tiny climb, and super populated so if you bonk there's something nearby. 1 Control at a time, get it done.

rick81721

Lothar
Final Scoring is up! Thanks to everyone who rode BIYF this year and great job!. Congrats to the winner, @Piston Honda! I will do a wrap up post in a couple days.

Thanks for running it this year Kev. I'll pm my FL address so you can send down all my prizes. if they don't show, I know where you live!

20210320_105834.jpg

ekuhn

Final Scoring is up! Thanks to everyone who rode BIYF this year and great job!. Congrats to the winner, @Piston Honda! I will do a wrap up post in a couple days.
Congrats @Piston Honda! A close battle at the top with you and @stb222

Glad I committed to this. Last year was a occupied with other things and only got in 318 miles for the whole year. This year, I rode more in the BIYF for a total of 351 miles.

Short of my 3 week absence, it was a real good motivator. Seeing everyone's posts and encouragement here and on Strava was enjoyable.

See y'all out there!

iman29

Cranbury is a good one to start with, only 1 tiny climb, and super populated so if you bonk there's something nearby. 1 Control at a time, get it done.
Cool. Thanks.

I’ve done plenty of 100 mile rides the last 10 years and last summer I did a 128 mile 9K elev. solo ride for my bday after this got canceled so I’m pretty sure I can finish.

The main thing is that we don’t get lost. Lol.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So yeah, this is waaaaay late. I figure I should close it out because the second longest MTBNJ event begins tomorrow.

The current BIYF champion, @Piston Honda received a Hilltop gift certificate for winning this year.

I came in second and get nothing but the reward of running this contest.

@jimvreeland came in third and received a Halter's Unicorn hat.

@Robin , @goodvibe and @pygmypony rounded out the overall podium and are entitled to a Halter's hat. I will message you to select your hat option.

Good job everyone!

Top Bottom