Biggest crash in stock market history?

JDurk

The problem with Peloton is they probably will have minimal growth if any. A global pandemic only comes along once and there's going to be a significant # of those bikes on the used market. They had to stop production because they basically can't sell the bikes or treadmills right now.

If they are making a good profit on the monthly subscriptions, and not selling much equipment but keeping new subscribers above the subscribers leaving, there's profit but little growth.

I'm willing to bet we'll see a plethora of those bikes on Facebook Marketplace as people move and decide to stop using them as clothes hangers.
The private FB group (92k members) of the weight loss plan I'm following, mentioned in the Biggest Loser thread, will provide some sales. 4 weeks in and a day doesn't go by that there isn't some discussion about Peloton bikes, treadmills and membership. Responses are always positive and ends up "just get it!"

thegock

The private FB group (92k members) of the weight loss plan I'm following, mentioned in the Biggest Loser thread, will provide some sales. 4 weeks in and a day doesn't go by that there isn't some discussion about Peloton bikes, treadmills and membership. Responses are always positive and ends up "just get it!"

I rode my buddy's wife's PTON yesterday.

PXL_20220124_232504562.MP-01.jpeg

She told me to get off, cuz I exceed the weight limit.

thegock

Nope, dipshit spoke to Lester before the Super Bowl, then went back to his afternoon nappy.

We may be looking at a "third man in" rule situation here. Whaddya think, @SLIK RICK?

Good to see Eminem take a knee at the half, while Alabama (which has had lots of practice from 1865 on) and the SCROTUS are suppressing black votes.

MEAN SALT.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
Time to buy yet? Dow down 500 pts and still dropping after Putin's "minor incursion" into the Ukraine (thanks pres nitwit for giving Putin the idea)

Top Bottom