Biggest crash in stock market history?

Fire Lord Jim

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This is the risk of holding mutual funds in an after-tax portfolio. We would be indifferent inside an IRA.
Sell to cover. Or sell the losers against the gain. At least the short term

Kinda sucks it happens on the last day of the year tho. No time to plan

NBD. Basis reset.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Spend 10 minutes on Trulia or Realtor.com and look at any house 20 years old or so, scroll down to price history. Look at more than one and in different locations. Just sayin'
You haven't seen a long term bear market then. Thanks to cryptos, nuts etc banks are going to be hurting. Then, when margins decrease, salaries are cut, unemployment goes up, rates get over 4% housing prices will drop significantly. Listen to this interview with Cam. Very insightful.

rick81721

Lothar
You haven't seen a long term bear market then. Thanks to cryptos, nuts etc banks are going to be hurting. Then, when margins decrease, salaries are cut, unemployment goes up, rates get over 4% housing prices will drop significantly. Listen to this interview with Cam. Very insightful.

Last 30 years vs inflation:

IUSHPI_IUSCPHX4T_chart-1024x650.png

THATmanMANNY

I'm actually green today! KSS long here.

Not sure what is means if a private equity actually does takeover? What happens to your shares if it is approved?

Can't and don't time the bottom. I would only buy with upwards movement and more positive public feelings.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm actually green today! KSS long here.

Not sure what is means if a private equity actually does takeover? What happens to your shares if it is approved?

you get the price they agreed to buy it at.

just like when 1 co takes over another.

THATmanMANNY

then all that is automatic?

From my limited knowledge and not much for private equities, they are just going to rip KSS up and sell sell sell

c'mon AMZN make your bid!

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Dave, this video was wonderful.

I drank too much caffeine in the afternoon and had trouble sleeping. I put this on and I was out like a light.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Hope everyone got in my bottom call at ES 4222 which was 6 ES points from the LOD and160 ES points up and rippin!!!!
I bought 10 Feb 9 iwm $212 calls at .78. Sold 8 at $1.66. 10% return in 3 hours is nice. I bought a couple Feb 22 $vix puts that I am holding and some spy calls I will hold until we hopefully hit the 50 day. I think that's where the plunge will continue. I wanted to buy Bitcoin at $28.5 but it never got there.

kidzach

"The sky is not falling" The forever portfolio ; MCD , EPD, PPG, CLF , PEP , WM, APO., SCCO , BX . Get em on the cheap. You're welcome

Top Bottom