Biggest crash in stock market history?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
So what? Like super rich people is something new? None of these guys get close to the wealth that Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford had in the early 20th century.
True, it’s the system...same reason why the poor have zero chance in this country. The middle class is just lucky the elite need them to inflate their asset bubble. Growing up lower middle class Ido realize how lucky we are. I’m confident in saying the bulk of us didn’t create any wealth from “nothing”. I knowthat even though my parents shopped at Laneco and walmart I still had a huge headstart compared to anyone growing up intercity.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What do you guys think about this insane/ridiculous electric vehicle craze? I've been really tempted by NIO for the past few weeks but never pulled the trigger because I didn't want to end up holding a very expensive bag for a long time. I decided to yolo $5k on some calls yesterday, and I'm currently up 67% in less than 24 hours.

THATmanMANNY

It is crazy but there is not sense in the stock market. Gamble away.
PS. I sold ALOT of shares at 10 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!
Another fucking HOLD lesson

I kicked in a G last week to see if it would stick, up 25%. Thinking about selling some other positions I've been holding for years that is dog poop and get more NIO but I know after I do that my dog shit will soar and NIO will tank. I still think it will run up though. China is the only country beating Covid. Or so they claim.

Also just texted my friend this... "NIO sold 10k cars this year and 66.5B Mkt Cap. TSLA sold 320k and 390B Mkt Cap. Does not compute"

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

I kicked in a G last week to see if it would stick up 25%. Thinking about selling some other positions I've been holding for years that is dog poop and get it more NIO but I know after I do that my dog shit will soar and NIO will tank.
Cash out to cover when it feels right.

electric is the way it is going. Maybe do a fund?

ekuhn

I kicked in a G last week to see if it would stick, up 25%. Thinking about selling some other positions I've been holding for years that is dog poop and get more NIO but I know after I do that my dog shit will soar and NIO will tank. I still think it will run up though. China is the only country beating Covid. Or so they claim.

Also just texted my friend this... "NIO sold 10k cars this year and 66.5B Mkt Cap. TSLA sold 320k and 390B Mkt Cap. Does not compute"

If im ever up over 100% I tend to cash out some of it and use it elsewhere - now I'm playing in theory with house money.

w_b

What do you guys think about this insane/ridiculous electric vehicle craze? I've been really tempted by NIO for the past few weeks but never pulled the trigger because I didn't want to end up holding a very expensive bag for a long time. I decided to yolo $5k on some calls yesterday, and I'm currently up 67% in less than 24 hours.
Sell!

w_b

Bought HD down 2% the other day when everything else was up 3%. Up 4% in 2 days.
Buy (good companies relatively) low.

THATmanMANNY

I predict the next explosive sector will be sustainability (sustainable energy, water, and farming). Its probably already started.

THATmanMANNY

"Citron Research targets Nio" LOL
these are the same guys that have been trying to short Tesla for many many years was still spitting that shit and then reversed their guidance like two years ago and then you know where Tesla went from there....

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
"Citron Research targets Nio" LOL
these are the same guys that have been trying to short Tesla for many many years was still spitting that shit and then reversed their guidance like two years ago and then you know where Tesla went from there....
Good call on NIO. I’m always afraid of large positions in these small companies. You can have a NKLA happen real fast.

Top Bottom