Biggest crash in stock market history?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Wonder why it is called Citron Research? Wonder if it has anything to do with our friend from Datek?

Ian F

Market "experts" have been confused by Tesla for years. "It's going to crash any day now..." But Musk is a force of nature that seems to defy logic.

pkovo

Wonder why it is called Citron Research? Wonder if it has anything to do with our friend from Datek?
I doubt it. The SEC caught up with him after the Datek days. After that I cant see him being involved with market research, but I guess you never know. Nothing should be surprising in the world of the stock market.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
So TSLA is at it's 52 week high? Time to take profits or will this just keep going? Whatever choice I make will be the wrong one.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Patrick

Staff member
@Mahnken damn that was prime time. Congrats! I had my taste and ugh it stings now

FCEL anyone? Lol this shit is just mad

hope they better do better than PLUG did way back when.....ask me how i know :(

as for TSLA, i'd take some profits off the table. let the rest ride!

i just made a big move out of junk bonds into the sp500. exciting, i know. and a couple weeks late.
got this feeling that people are going to spend, and spend big.
they may leverage their homes, or credit cards - or the funds they didn't spend over the last year
on stuff (i just redirected it to alchol) - cruises, disney, resorts, the car they always wanted -
demand means higher margins. there will be a crash, but it isn't going to be 2Q21. gotta miss a bunch of payments first.
but with all the demand, maybe people will be working.

Patrick

Staff member
S&P 500 -
Beginning of the year $3,257
thread started 3/16/2020 - $2,386
low point 3/23 $2,237
today $3,635

1606252954300.png

Patrick

Staff member
What I was going to say. The markets look 6 months or so ahead. FOMO(fear of missing out) is happening now imHo.

6 months but update that prediction every 10 minutes.

imho they are underestimating the pent-up demand for entertainment and events (weddings will be bigger, group dining will be bigger, etc.)
we'll see. i'll take the market return - just wished i changed my mind a couple weeks back. (perhaps 20 or so :D )

Top Bottom