big thanks to jdog!!

You guys should have seen MIG's face yesterday morning, like a kid on Christmas. The Trance was a total different animal than his Rockhopper.

what about us, you told him he looked cute on it...and i agreed. on a good bike you feel better and don't waste energy, if it wasn't for time restraint he would have kept us out all day

Jason told me a number of times to take out a Niner demo bike. When I finally went in to get one they were all gone, sold, given away or something. :cry:Now I'll have to go back and see what new demos they have.

Last edited:
I may be starting another one of these threads tomorrow....I just tried to install new brakes, rotors and levers on my bike and now I have things all messed up:cry: Thats what I get for thinking I know what I'm doing with a bike. Hopefully it will be JDog to the rescue.

You are welcome.

Honestly I did nothing other than treat you like I would any of my friends. That is what we try to do and it seems to work. The trouble is that when it gets to be super busy it is hard to keep all our friends happy. That is why it is always better to come in the winter.

Thanks!

j-

I was in the shop yesterday for a very short visit (a mere 1.5 hours) and this topic came up. You'd be surprised how often some of the bike shop guys treat you like a) an inconvenience, b) nothing more than a source of cash, or c) a total moron. I like the fact I can walk in and just pick up conversation as if I had never left.

Like many, I wish the shop were closer. But then, I might be there too much.

agreed^. before i got into biking i was a car nerd. i still am, but i dont have my heart in it like i did. the shops that i dealt with for bodywork and performance treat you like shit. all they care about is your money and half-assing your vehicle. so when jay was like "here ya go, hang onto it for a week if you want" i almost didnt know what to say about it. i at LEAST expected him to take a credit card swipe or something but NOPE. theres a lot of trust in this industry it seems, and thats awesome and hard to find elsewhere.

I caught that ref also, awesome soundtrack.

Oh yeah, jdog is the man too.

Back
Top Bottom