Best Place to Watch T-Birds and Blue Angels April 28?

IKEA was okay
ya we were a little far away, but we get to see them for a while at least....it was cool seeing both groups flying together....not sure ill ever see that again.

@UtahJoe

Explain the trailing plane...security for the group or a spotter in case they are getting to close??
Thunderbirds fly with 6 planes, Blue Angels also use 6, but always travel with 7 as a back up plane that is also a two seater that they use to take VIPs for rides....so the 7th plane was just hanging back out of the formation so it was 6 and 6 im guessing.

Missing man formation perhaps
That looks like this...
220px-Neil_Armstrong_family_memorial_service_%28201208310007HQ%29.jpg

And they were doing this fly to say thanks for the medical workers....they fly the missing man formation when someone like John McCain dies.

Taylor got a nice video from Newark, I think. They flew right over him!

No joy for me. We had hoped they would take a straight shot out of NYC and pass over Middletown. One friend went to Ideal Beach in Keyport and saw them off in the distance as they broke right and climbed for refueling. I was in Highlands at the Seastreak overflow lot. Barely even heard them!

Got to catch up in person with my friend and his wife though, so that was nice. Beautiful morning.

Saw 4 planes from my lawn in Westfield. They were pretty high up, but we saw and heard them very distinctly. Cool!

There's gotta be conspiracy people out there talking about the chemtrails dumping Covid.

They were actually spewing Covid vax. Which, by the way, was already invented before they unleashed the virus on us.

god this map sucks...but as close as I can tell they are going to cross RT80 somewhere near roxbury and fly over lake hopatcong

god this map sucks...but as close as I can tell they are going to cross RT80 somewhere near roxbury and fly over lake hopatcong
Maybe they will shoot by Picatinny Arsenal or Dover National Guard Armory and/or Hackettstown Armory on the way down to Glen Gardner.

I may take a drive over to PNC Arts Center.

Back
Top Bottom