Best Place to Watch T-Birds and Blue Angels April 28?

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any ideas about where a good place to watch the show Tuesday? I would have thought Alpine Lookout or Liberty State Park, but obviously those are out. Trenton is another option, but I really don't want to be that close to Eagles fans unless absolutely necessary. What say you?

walter

Fourth Party
Flight plans are supposed to be posted tomorrow, as well as times. Looks like the whole thing will be over in about 90 minutes. NYC/NJ at noonish, and philly around 1

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Flight plans are supposed to be posted tomorrow, as well as times. Looks like the whole thing will be over in about 90 minutes. NYC/NJ at noonish, and philly around 1
Trenton will started around 1:45

@Carson, I can advise tomorrow When the flight plans are released for the Trenton area. There are a few wide open fields, baldpate would likely be prime but closed ?.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Based on this, Trenton Airport should be a prime spot as it has it is up on the hill and you will be able to see the approach along the river, them turning around and then coming back south. Like I said, Baldpate would be primo as you can see to Bordentown/Trenton and they are turning around right there, but closed, meh.

I will likely be by the fields at I-295 and the PA 332 exit (Newtown).

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
kinda looks like they are going to be making a stop (refuel maybe) at JBMDL . . . . .

serviceguy

How is this not supposed to create a viewing crowd in the 'best place to watch', regardless of the reminder at the bottom of the page?

MMuller

It was so cool when the WWII planes took off fron Allaire airport and flew over the coastline every year. Didn't I hear one of those crashed last year?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No landings, refueling in the air, as per website

then what are they doing for over an hour between NYC and Phil? you could practically DRIVE that distance in the time they are between, they have to be doing SOMETHING, and i doubt they would just loiter for that long, jetfuel aint cheap ya know. . . .

Top Bottom