Best Place to Watch T-Birds and Blue Angels April 28?

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks. So no show per se...just a slow roll by in formation. Still cool doe.

RobW

then what are they doing for over an hour between NYC and Phil? you could practically DRIVE that distance in the time they are between, they have to be doing SOMETHING, and i doubt they would just loiter for that long, jetfuel aint cheap ya know. . . .
how long do you think a re-fuel takes? there will probably fly 5 --- fueling will happen over the Atlantic I'm sure.

having seen the blue angels plenty of times in Pensacola (their home base) This will be a very uneventful thing for people around high buildings.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
how long do you think a re-fuel takes? there will probably fly 5 --- fueling will happen over the Atlantic I'm sure.

having seen the blue angels plenty of times in Pensacola (their home base) This will be a very uneventful thing for people around high buildings.
Wouldnt they just land at Mcquire?

RobW

Wouldnt they just land at Mcquire?
you would think right? I do know these guys fly once a week out of PNAS- on Tuesday mornings @7am... maybe they are refueling mid air on their travels north? hard to tell i bet they also rip down the coast.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hoffman Is. looks like a good spot.

Not looking to swim.

I will be at IKEA in Elizabeth from 11:45am to 12:20pm. IKEA is closed but EPD says the lot was not blocked off as of yesterday.

I will then attempt to make it to the Interstate 295 Scenic Overlook in Hamilton/Bordentown at 1:30pm.

Hopefully NJSP will be off I-195 or I'll never make it LOL.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Not looking to swim.

I will be at IKEA in Elizabeth from 11:45am to 12:20pm. IKEA is closed but EPD says the lot was not blocked off as of yesterday.

I will then attempt to make it to the Interstate 295 Scenic Overlook in Hamilton/Bordentown at 1:30pm.

That Bordentown overlook will be a prime spot.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not looking to swim.

my BIL is NJSP on that stretch of the turnpike....what will you be driving? ill tell him to order an airstrike :)

roc

Wasn’t very special from the Wayne area. Looks like it was pretty cool from the boat.
all I saw was contrails.

Top Bottom