Berms and Jumps and Flow

Hey man I'm pumped that you and the other posters in this thread like my video. If you have any questions feel free to ask, my favorite part about making videos is reading the comments and interacting with viewers.

I also made a blog post here about the behind the scenes stuff. Nothing super interesting, but some of you might find it interesting.

I loved the video and enjoyed your blog too, thanks for sharing :D

I enjoyed the blog as well. I just had to keep going back to the video until I found all of the "bloopers" :D

Not that I dirt jump much anymore, but this is what it is all about: Plucked from the PaWoods site

abe.jpg

Agree.

Posh?

Wish I could go to the Catty Jam next week but it will be absolutely crazy with the kids' sport schedule I might not even be able to ride local.

I might try to get out to the Boons for their jam. They came to ours a couple weeks ago and they're a cool group to hang/ride with.

Hey man I'm pumped that you and the other posters in this thread like my video. If you have any questions feel free to ask, my favorite part about making videos is reading the comments and interacting with viewers.

I also made a blog post here about the behind the scenes stuff. Nothing super interesting, but some of you might find it interesting.

Love the video and the blog! I am a geek and really appreciate small tech and style moves thrown where you typically might not see them. I really dig that tire slide on the rock - I might have to try that on a trail ride, haha.

BTW any more footage of that wall ride to street gap? Looks far.

I think that is Catty, so hard to tell the difference, they have had some excellent fall trail weather....

I know right - I think Posh is a little more filled in with vegetation. It's been great weather but my weekends have been so busy....typical

pro status! awesome.
funny that you pointed out your friend and bags in the blog cause when i did my solo ride/video the same thing happened
http://vimeo.com/17247746 no where near your level but this is my one true edit that I also did solo. You can skip to 1min haha. I hope to go out again and do the same thing again in NNJ. I think my riding has progressed a lil more so we will see. Filming yourself actually makes good training.

omg that roller coaster of a berm

Last edited:
Love the video and the blog! I am a geek and really appreciate small tech and style moves thrown where you typically might not see them. I really dig that tire slide on the rock - I might have to try that on a trail ride, haha.

BTW any more footage of that wall ride to street gap? Looks far.

Thanks man! I love adding little things to a video that you don't usually see.

That gap is one of those things where I tried to get a bunch of different angles but none of them really did it any justice. Size wise it's nothing mind blowing, but it was a tricky pull. It was compounded by the cars kept driving up and down, and I didn't want to caused an accident.

If you jump to the end of this there's one extra clip. <- that was supposed to be in my blog post (it's back up now), but I've been having some major issues with blogger loosing my data.

pro status! awesome.
funny that you pointed out your friend and bags in the blog cause when i did my solo ride/video the same thing happened
http://vimeo.com/17247746 no where near your level but this is my one true edit that I also did solo. You can skip to 1min haha. I hope to go out again and do the same thing again in NNJ. I think my riding has progressed a lil more so we will see. Filming yourself actually makes good training.

omg that roller coaster of a berm

Thanks for the reading the blog and the kudos.

Man you have some wicked rock formations, and your lines. My mind saw a gazillion other lines too. It's too bad the east coast isn't as photogenic as the PNW. We really do have some cools terrain on east but the videos always look "brown".

Drew Bezanson. Love how he throws another move (or three) in while already doing the impossible.

]

Wow. Each thing he did was pretty much an ender clip. I cannot believe how big he goes but still is so tech.

I wonder how many things were filmed first try? I bet a bunch as coming up short would break him off pretty good. Insane vid - thanks for the share!

Back
Top Bottom