Belleplain SF Conditions

euphoria

I'm down in Ocean City for the week. Thinking about riding Belleplain tomorrow. Any word on conditions?

dkocnj

I rode Belleplain loops 1-2-3 on Saturday morning. Conditions are great. A couple of minor/avoidable wet spots, but they are probably dry by now.

Oh, and btw, I sprayed my legs and did not bring home any ticks.

BubbleLover

Rode here today. Only did Trail #1. Conditions were damp but not muddy. Crazy ticks at this place! Still had fun.

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Current wintertime BSF conditions are prime.
(Was reminded again that BSF is flatter, tighter, twistier then even WSF.) Ride the gnar!

pibbles

Current wintertime BSF conditions are prime.
(Was reminded again that BSF is flatter, tighter, twistier then even WSF.) Ride the gnar!
Been clipping back over the last couple weeks where the brush was overtaking the trail. Some places you actually couldn't see your front wheel...also took care of some high brush on section 1...over the next couple of weeks will be more clipping and pulling out the brushcutter. Gnar.

pibbles

Rode today with jim aka "chuck norris" costello. Frozen fast and tick and chigger free...for a few more weeks

Attachments

• 20171230_111738.jpg
    20171230_111738.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 465

sandman

Rode today with jim aka "chuck norris" costello. Frozen fast and tick and chigger free...for a few more weeks
I see you still have a fat bike. There is hope for the next 100K. I know a guy who leaves the country just so he won't be around.

rosceaux

I went for a run there last week. First, thanks and congrats to the crew that built and maintains the trails. Nicely done. Pure Pinelands!

Secondly, the warning for the ticks and chiggers is no joke! I stopped a number of times to pick ticks off my bare legs and I've got chigger bites in every nook and cranny.

Last edited:

tankhead

Rode East Creek trail Sunday. What a mess. Like riding through axle high pond water for long bits. Is that normal? How long does it take to drain off. I usually ride the Pink loop 123. Thanks

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions