beginners at white clay, DE

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
so labor day weekend i am heading down to MD for some camping and crabbing fun. I want to stop at white clay on the way down for some biking fun as well...my friend who is coming with me is a beginner mtber.

I know that white clay has alot of north shore type stuff, which is why i want to go, but is it also friendly to beginners with bypass routes for alot of the stuff?

thanks

White Clay is an awesome place that is fun for advanced and beginners alike. I would not necessarily say it had free ride stuff, but the skills area is fun and there are many log rides scattered around the park. All of the features at this park have go-arounds for the "not so sure". Enjoy:)

awesome..thats what i was hoping to hear..

and yeah..by "north shore" i just meant built up wooden obstacles

yes, logstacles and ladder bridges are nothing to be worried about...park is pretty much beginner friendly, SS friendly...

yes, logstacles and ladder bridges are nothing to be worried about......

Agreed..unless you go under poor conditions and then the Delaware Trail Spinners will hang you in the woods. Signs all over the park "No riding when trails are soft or wet", just an fyi :)

Fun place to ride for all levels of ability.
Recently my son had a regional baseball tournament in this vicinity so I kept my sanity by riding WC & FairHill (Elkton MD) 2X/day. The trails are very well marked, contrived but wicked fast.

Agreed..unless you go under poor conditions and then the Delaware Trail Spinners will hang you in the woods. Signs all over the park "No riding when trails are soft or wet", just an fyi :)

And rightfully so. They work super hard down there on maintaining a good relationship with landowners, parks, etc and do thousands of hours of work each year to keep the trails pristine. Dont slap them in the face by riding when its wet.

Back
Top Bottom