Beginner-Pace Ride after TM Sunday

Happigirl

Capers is going to sacrifice hammer-time to do a beginner-paced ride with me after the trail maintenance. :) Come join us if you're new or just want to do a relaxed-pace ride. Trail maintenance (hope to see you there) usually goes from 8 am til 12 pm. We'll ride shortly after we're done.

i could be there by 1 pm for the ride if you can wait for me, ill be coming from north jersey and thats the soonest i could get there

Capers is going to sacrifice hammer-time to do a beginner-paced ride with me after the trail maintenance. :) Come join us if you're new or just want to do a relaxed-pace ride. Trail maintenance (hope to see you there) usually goes from 8 am til 12 pm. We'll ride shortly after we're done.

Sounds good... after 4hrs of TM beginner pace is all I will have in me.... unless they have me rebuild Allaire beach or something then even that will be tough :drooling:

If you don't know me, I'm easy to spot...skinny dude with curly-ass hair and a beard. I usually display a shit-eating grin too.

-Eric

got it, look for a guy with curly ass hair and shit in his teeth . . .ill be there with a subaru if that narrows it down, since it will be a slow ride i will have a gray full ridged single speed 29er

got it, look for a guy with curly ass hair and shit in his teeth . . .ill be there with a subaru if that narrows it down, since it will be a slow ride i will have a gray full ridged single speed 29er

I think I'm going to ride my full ridged SS 29er as well.

i might be up for this ride. is it def gonna be 12? ima be out late tonight so TM is kinda out of the question for me.

We'll wait a bit for the far-away travelers and late-night party-goers. TM usually ends around 12, and we can linger in the parking lot BS-ing with everyone til you show up.

Capers and I went to bed nice and early so we could be there at TM. ;)

Nice ride, guys! Anytime you want to come out, let me know. And definitely tell your female friends to join us. I want to get out more this fall and winter so there will be plenty of opportunities.

ya good ride, im down for another just like it next weekend or even 1 day after work this week, i can be there about 5:15 any weekday. . i just need advance warning to prepair

fun time, I couldn't do much more... my legs were screaming at me after the switchbacks... post up when u ride

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions