Bad Driving

Tractor trailer at the bottom of Tinc Rd in Flanders.

Road is limited to 5 ton gvw - it is so narrow for the last three turns that he had to use both lanes,
and still didn't stay on the road. which took forever for cars to back-up out of the way.

It is also one of the great climbs of morris county....

1701281067686.png

1701281329404.png

There was construction on 206, and the gps app picked a nasty route.
Drive a truck, use a truck app.....

Road is limited to 5 ton gvw - it is so narrow for the last three turns that he had to use both lanes,
and still didn't stay on the road. which took forever for cars to back-up out of the way.

View attachment 228184

View attachment 228186

right in my neighborhood. I figure its because of the work they are doing on 206 to build the new Wawa all this traffic go re-routed. but i cant even see how that truck made it past the last 3 hairpin turns.!

also can confirm I have gone up and down that road on my road bike it is quite a challenge. Much rather come up it, riding down it is much more terrifying between the steep blind turns and the traffic.

p.s. I am at the office today but ping me next time you're in the hood for a quick hello or a coffee break!

damn, i need to keep up with mpulling footage off my dashcam, lots of good stuff lately for this thread, maybe ill stop being lazy this afternoon (lol)

View attachment 228184

View attachment 228186

The number of semis that get stuck in Smuggler's Notch is amazing.

Yup. You probably should have stopped for that school bus.

Today on 287:

I was stuck in the left lane, 3 cars behind the idiot doing 60 with no one in front of him while the world zoomed by around him. Saw the guy coming up behind pull the move of going two lanes over to the right and squeezing through, then heading left across the lanes back in front of the 60mph idiot. I can't throw stones as I've done that move myself.

However, idiot number two decides to get in front of idiot number one and immediately brake check him. Gets rear ended and they both end off on the side of the road. Clear path ahead for me. :cool:

Today on 287:

I was stuck in the left lane, 3 cars behind the idiot doing 60 with no one in front of him while the world zoomed by around him. Saw the guy coming up behind pull the move of going two lanes over to the right and squeezing through, then heading left across the lanes back in front of the 60mph idiot. I can't throw stones as I've done that move myself.

However, idiot number two decides to get in front of idiot number one and immediately brake check him. Gets rear ended and they both end off on the side of the road. Clear path ahead for me. :cool:
A few years ago there was a guy going slow in the left lane on Long Island, like 40mph slow as I was coming back from a jobsite with a coworker. I went around him, he flipped out and started driving wildly.

He proceeds to keep trying to cut me off but there's enough cars in the right lane (two lanes) he couldn't get around me. My coworker looked up from playing on his phone and saw what was going on with this guy screaming at me, he opens the window screaming at that guy giving him the finger. Other driver throws his coffee/soda/whatever out the window at my car, completely misses. It all ended when he was paying so much attention screaming at my coworker he nearly rear ended a school bus.

The whole time I just sat there calmly driving along in the left lane ignoring him. And all I could think about is if he wanted to go faster he could have, and now he's all angry and lost his drink.

I really enjoy working from home now...

Today on 287:

Cool - i think i saw that person on 440 on staten island today.

same thing with @Santapez's person. although they didn't come after me, just suddenly decided they could do 20 over after being 5 under.

had a person pull an exit from the left lane (3 lane hwy + exit lane) - still can't figure out how they missed everyone, cause i don't think they looked.

i really need that dash cam hooked up, i may start a live stream every time i drive.

i really need that dash cam hooked up, i may start a live stream every time i drive.
Have had a dash cam for years, since I’ve had it nothing remarkable has happened since it’s been installed. Save the 2 times something awesome happened but passenger accidentally unplugged it. Shite u not.

Before that? Trucks doing 80 can’t choose toll lane and split ehdifference.

Someone go wrong way on exit ramp onto highway into )coming traffic and become fireworks.

Etc.

U wanna keep seeing crazy stuff? No dash cam. Wanna never see anything crazy again? Dash cam.

Back
Top Bottom