Bad Driving

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Seems like a thing.

I've got two that drive me nuts.

The person that can't hold their speed constant. Uphill, below speed limit. Downhill out of control. Set the damn cruise.

Or the person that comes screaming up behind you, and you've been watching. Move over and they slow down and trap you in the middle lane.

I tend to only speed on the highway. Too much can go wrong if there are driveways

serviceguy

I personally find infuriating the two cars proceeding side by side just below the speed limit on a two lane highway. Or the single one stuck in the left lane at or below the speed limit for miles and miles but then eventually tries to cut you off when you try and pass on the right.

Usually found on 208 West North around 7:30 p.m.

Also mesmerized by the shear terror that a hint of fog will spread among NJ drivers....

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Gap closers get me fired up . Plenty of space , blinker on then horn blowing drag racing to not let you over or merge .

the other side of that, i hate when people think they squeeze their full size suv into a gap the size of a civic . . . . 🤔 not sure what they think is gonna happen there.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
the other side of that, i hate when people think they squeeze their full size suv into a gap the size of a civic . . . . 🤔 not sure what they think is gonna happen there.
Well , if you weren't tail gating or closing gaps there would be plenty of space 🤣🤣

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wrong thread. Should be in the Route 80 rant.
Ooops wrong fourm.
That thread is hilarious doe.
Tesla asshat owners vs everyone else always a hoot.
Nascar Pa. Commuters
NY left lane pace setters

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Ooops wrong fourm.
Nascar Pa. Commuters

I had 3 different Teslas pull out in front of me driving home tonight. Like 2 car lengths tops pull out and do 25mph where I hit the brakes so fucking hard I almost hit my face on the wheel. They are an absolute menace to everyone on earth whether you're driving or riding a bike. Worse than any human that have ever existed since the dawn of time. They will save the earth, but from causing hundreds of deaths, not having an electronic car.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well , if you weren't tail gating or closing gaps there would be plenty of space 🤣🤣

I dont close gaps but when 3 pr 4 of these assets try and fill in the space they ain't all gonna fit. They cant (even tho they do)expect everyone to gtfotw

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Tell me ya'll are from NJ without saying ya'll are from NJ. I love talking to @Riggedfmx while he commutes to and from work. At least 1-2 times each phone call he leaves our conversation and goes in the "come on,WTF guy" mode.

xc62701

People that don’t know how to use an acceleration lane to merge onto a main road… I see this almost every morning. Instead, they just block traffic and sit there until the entire road is clear to instantly merge over. I’ve thought about making my own sign to educate.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
States with the most confrontational drivers - oddly, Utah is #1. NJ #17 ( seems low - should be higher). FL #46 (sounds about right).

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/car-insurance/state-rankings-confrontational-drivers/
"Of those surveyed, about 1 in 4 Utahn drivers (27%) said they know of someone in their state who was injured due to a road rage incident."

I live in NJ and I know someone who was killed in a road rage incident in Utah

friend of a friend...

JerseyPete

Sure, first you guys hate me for owning a Honda Ridgeline truck, and now for owning a Tesla. What's next, because I own more than one Trek??
Seriously, in the late 70's early 80's BMWs had good handling and speed and those who drove them felt it made up for their lack of driving skills. Now it is Tesla drivers. The aholes of the 80s in BMWs are equal to most drivers of Tesla. Similar to @THATmanMANNY when I drive mine I find plenty of other Tesla out there driving like idiots more than other car makes (maybe Subaru WRX's come close).
A driving test to get a license is not a competency test. It just means someone that hates life and works at DMV just doesn't want you coming back again.

BPaze

Ooops wrong fourm.
Nascar Pa. Commuters
As a daily commuter on 80 the road is filled with jackass drivers, but I will say the left lane squatters are increasingly PA plates as well as NY. I think during the pandemic a bunch of NYers must have moved out that way and now have PA plates and pull the same BS.

This morning I had a wonderful person in the left lane traveling slower than the middle lane after not getting over I went into the middle lane to pass an the kind person then sped up to prevent me from passing. Was still able to pass and then the person gave me the finger and tried to tailgate me. This is a daily occurrence and more on 80.

I will add I am an asshole driver, I have no patience for slow vehicles in the left lane and will flash to have you move over. Sorry if I have ever done that to the collective you's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom