Awesome give-away [#2]

Just wanted to let you guys know I am still around.

Things have been crazy the last couple days, but I will be getting all this stuff out to you all asap! :)

Whomever asked about beer, I'm new to all that so feel free to surprise!

metaldork just pm'd me claiming the Sansa FWIW

Whoever else has claimed stuff, it's yours.
Student person with the TI83 - the 84 is yours. Congrats!

Posting from my mobile, so keeping this short.

Once you guys figure out between yourselves who gets the rack/camera/etc ( :p ) let me know! Haha.

I'll be back on a real computer in a day or two, then I can actually start coordinating all this.

And to whomever was wondering, I am in Mount Holly. I can drive anywhere, if you throw in a few bucks for gas.

Last edited:
Some more stuff:

IMG_1216.jpg

Messenger bag
MTB bag
Princeton Tec Jersey [size L]
Awesome padded shorts, good for anyone 28-34 ish [elastic with drawstring]

Let me know when you're back around. I'll pick up the bike hanger rack when ever. I will come bearing gifts.

BTW, how did you get one of our Jerseys? Were you at any of the Allamuchy races?

dibs on the jersey
Yours!
Let me know when you're back around. I'll pick up the bike hanger rack when ever. I will come bearing gifts.

BTW, how did you get one of our Jerseys? Were you at any of the Allamuchy races?
I was at a IMBA trailbuilding event a couple years back at Wharton, and one of the IMBA guys gave it to me!
Sounds crazy, right? I used it for several years, and it never stunk up or even showed ANY signs of wear.

Oh, and I'll come up to Lambertville to deliver [unless you wanted to meet somewhere else], because I've never been there. Should be fun to see the area.

I'll take the shorts
Yours!
i'm interested in the building mountain bike trails DVD.
Yours!

Messenger bag please!
Yes and thank you!

Last edited:
Just sent out the shoes, jersey, camera, and TI-84 calc.

Still have the movies Roam and Seasons - whoever wants there post here then send me a PM with your address.

I am still in possession of:

Messenger bag [waiting on someone to send a prepaid shipping package, but they are taking forever]

Bike rack thingy [waiting to hear back from whomever was supposed to pick it up]

Dynamat - somebody, please claim this [?]

ipod shuffle [waiting to hear back from somebody, they went all quiet on me]

Bars [somebody claimed these, but did they still want them?]

Everything else is gone gone gone gone gone!!!!

whats your zipcode? if you are close enough ill come grab that messenger bag.

Bike rack thingy [waiting to hear back from whomever was supposed to pick it up]

If whomever doesn't pick this up I'll take it.

Jeff

whats your zipcode? if you are close enough ill come grab that messenger bag.

Kitecrasher - as soon as I posted it up, the rack went pending again. If anything happens though I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom