Ask an automobile mechanic.

they make tools to check for the tpms signal at each tire, that said if they havnt been changed yet im willing to get all the sensors have low batteries at this point and will start dropping out one by one. it might be worth changing all 4 just to avoid the light.

Maybe it wasn't a flat, maybe the sensor went bad making you think you had a flat. Maybe that little light changed the way you see things. Maybe aliens, sell the car...
I'm already down a car for replacing, VW. Being jobless at the moment going to hobble along with the BMW till I'm working. And the hole my daughter ripped on the sidewall was kinda obvious it was a flat, but to be fair the tires have over 50k on them and ready for change.

easy fix for the tpms light if its wonky, probably works on the CEL too if needed.

:p

5upc8skowqm51.jpg

2013 suby Outback with 245k. Car runs good enough, cabin heater works well first 30 mins. After that the temp sensor rises while the vents blow cooler air. Happened twice in the past week, but not every time. Just replaced coolant and leaky radiator this summer. Possible thermostat?

Code P0442 thrown regularly. First thing you're supposed to check for a small evap leak is your gas cap. Suburban has a capless gas tank. Anyone know how to remove one of these so I can check the rubber seal? There has to be some way to remove it.

Had anyone done the turbo coolant fittings on a 3.5 Ecoboost? Driver's side is leaking on my '14 F150. I know I can can do it myself, but do I want to?

So my friend had a clogged sunroof drain, which caused water to pool in her carpets which led to mold. The dealer said black mold.

She's getting the carpets removed and replaced at the dealer. So I suspect the mold is all over the car. I've read that an ION (or ozone?) machine would help get rid of the mold that's not reachable. Does anyone have any ideas?

She is getting a tool to clean the drains.

BTW it's a lexus SUV.

Back
Top Bottom