Are you mtn biking?

That is so funny!!!
Until you realize it doesn't end.
It's got to end... does it stop?:scared:
Dear God, make it stop, make it stop...
whack.... whack.... whack!!!

Imagine what it would sound like dying a slow, electronic, Chuckie death...

Glad you got out for a ride, where did ya go?

Conditions at 909 were quite good - 90% hard and crusty. Most wet spots were due to 4-wheelers, so what further damage could I do, right? I did avoid any wet ST areas. I thought for sure mtn biking was ON again. What's up with this snow??

Conditions at 909 were quite good - 90% hard and crusty. Most wet spots were due to 4-wheelers, so what further damage could I do, right? I did avoid any wet ST areas. I thought for sure mtn biking was ON again. What's up with this snow??

Hey Heidi,
In Central NJ we have no snow, maybe it's time to move from P-Town and down to NJ. I heard that your area got a few inches today, I'll be up there this weekend.

RC ... :)

We didn't get the snow in Monmouth County. Allaire was great today, sand was frozen so it was fast. It was nice to see people out there today.

Well, I have adjusted mentally a bit to accepting the snow. Here is the hubby and lil' missy in the homemade (all for $20) pulk today.

Attachments

• DSCN2696.JPG
    DSCN2696.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN2694.jpg
    DSCN2694.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 129
Well, I have adjusted mentally a bit to accepting the snow. Here is the hubby and lil' missy in the homemade (all for $20) pulk today.

Heidi she's adorable! I still remember her splashing in the puddle at the Woodstock race. I won't be riding my mountain bike till March.

RC ... :p

Back
Top Bottom