Any Skiiers/Snowboarders Out There?

oh jay peak is so great, i dont think i can go anywhere else on the east coast, the snow there has ruined me

oh jay peak is so great, i dont think i can go anywhere else on the east coast, the snow there has ruined me

With a free place to stay that has a view of the Tram.. I end up making the drive way too many times a year.

nycski has a great jaypeak trip. i did it last year. super deal.

so i headed up to Hunter for the first day of the season on saturday. not even Thanksgiving and i was making turns. awesome.

Mtn. Creek and Hidden Valley been making snow for the last couple of days, most of will probably be gone by noon tomorrow though.

I wonder why though one would drive to Jay's when Mt. Tremblant is exactly same drive time from NJ? I think I've been to most other VT places, and Tremblant has the East Coast goods on all of them, within 7 hours if you drive fast.

But now I have to look into Jay's to see what the fuss is about.

I wonder why though one would drive to Jay's when Mt. Tremblant is exactly same drive time from NJ? I think I've been to most other VT places, and Tremblant has the East Coast goods on all of them, within 7 hours if you drive fast.

But now I have to look into Jay's to see what the fuss is about.

For me it is a no brainer..

-No border hassle
-Higher average yearly snow total
-The jay Cloud
-15 years experience on the hill searching out stashes
-less french fuckers
-Free place to stay (for me)
-Feels like home (to me)

-No border hassle
-The jay Cloud
-less french fuckers
-Feels like home (to me)

I'll have to give it a whirl. Always good to find another decent place on the mushy icy coast.

Ski Belleayre friday?

Belleayre in Catskills opens Friday w/$25 lift tics. They are getting snow now, if its good conditions I'm going to Bellearye Friday. Anyone want to road trip?:hmmm:

-No border hassle
-The jay Cloud
-less french fuckers
-Feels like home (to me)

A bunch of the same reasons for why I make the trek up to Stowe although there I wouldn't mind seeing a few less french fuckers there :D

jay has some amazing powder, and hiking the ridgeline can get you some seriously gnarly stuff....and there are sooo many trees!!

IF! we get enough snow I hope to snowboard a little. I go to colonial park, Yeah its free and fun for my skill level. Anyone know of a place to go thats not a resort, just a hill with some cold white stuff on it?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom