Angry???!!!!

monteverest

Maybe its just my imagination but does anyone who's ridden the rock garden (with fallen tree logs guarding the north side) on Sitting Bear thinks its nothing like it was even last year? It seems lots of rocks from the south side entrance of the rock garden has been remove. I rode it today and was shock to see how smooth it is now. It's barely a technical feature at this point - sad. :cry:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Go faster?

Things change, trees fall, rocks procreate. Nothing ever stays the way it was. I miss Scooby Doo. This Dora crap is for the birds.

Panhead

Its been getting softer since the trail was cut. Combination of weather, racers making a faster line or any rider that decides to move the stupid rock or tree or whatever they can't clear. Maybe its just a sign that what used to be hard is now easy and its time to head to the harder trails?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i've heard rumors that the sourlands preserve has been hoarding all the rocks in the state. greedy preserves and their preserve attitudes.

RNG1

Go faster?

Things change, trees fall, rocks procreate. Nothing ever stays the way it was. I miss Scooby Doo. This Dora crap is for the birds.

Yes but KFP makes up for Dora, well except that you don't learn any spanish however you don't have those annoying pauses when she asks a question and waits for you to answer. I hate that.

monteverest

Less rocks means less homes for snakes and scropions in Waway. It's a damn shame anyway you look at it. Not to mention my new Roscoe likes rocks.

Guess I'll have to stick to the "southern" trails where Wonder Boy is rumored to roam.

BiknBen

There is a trail at Huber Woods named Many Logs Run. All the logs deteriorated and now it is obstacle free. Shit happens.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Guess I'll have to stick to the "southern" trails where Wonder Boy is rumored to roam.

VelocityBoy roams there too...but not nearly enough as I'd like. :(

btw - the "rock choke" piece of Sitting Bear has gotten alot easier too, probably just because there's been so much traffic there the last few years.

Panhead

I'm thinking maybe a quick trip out to the southern 40 Thursday afternoon. Figure round about 4:30ish V.B., Monte? Anyone else?

Panhead

It's not going to be a hard ride, bringing the young ones along. Schools almost out and I don't feel like getting a phone call and trying to lead them out of the woods while I'm on the GSP.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Some dildo eater has been cutting out trees at six mile. This makes me angry too.

monteverest

this week and next's gonna tough to schedule during the week - the week after next i should have more time to finally get in a ride longer than 30mins

It's not going to be a hard ride, bringing the young ones along. Schools almost out and I don't feel like getting a phone call and trying to lead them out of the woods while I'm on the GSP.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Some dildo eater has been cutting out trees at six mile. This makes me angry too.

minus the one near the power lines, that one is fun to ride off coming back, even though it is only 6" off the ground.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions