Allamuchy North Conditions

Pretty good and surprisingly dry(ish). Decent amount of leaves still on some trails, but that's Allamuchy. Some trees down on orange, white after the climb on the orange side of the park and Earthworm.

Pretty good and surprisingly dry(ish). Decent amount of leaves still on some trails, but that's Allamuchy. Some trees down on orange, white after the climb on the orange side of the park and Earthworm.
I will agree. I didn’t encounter any bad downed trees and the trails were riding great on Saturday.

Started at Tranquility and climbed up white. Went to check on our friend. Flowers we planted are up but they haven't opened yet.

PXL_20220405_193059500.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220405_193039682.PORTRAIT.jpg

Tree down towards bottom of ice cream. I don't know what happened to the kiosk but it's in pieces.

White back to lot was wet in a lot of places and quads have torn up areas.

Did red blue a bunch of connectors and some green. There was standing and flowing water in spots, which I generally avoided. Ended up aborting mission with two fellas I met on green.
Nice meeting you @reggiehammond and mike

Did red blue a bunch of connectors and some green. There was standing and flowing water in spots, which I generally avoided. Ended up aborting mission with two fellas I met on green.
Nice meeting you @reggiehammond and mike
Nice too meet you as well Jrzjoe.

From Tranquility lot Cardiac to Roly Poly was good.

Getting over to Lumpy Bumpy ok, Dan's Trail leafy and almost missed the turn for last slab.

White trail after Lumpy heading back to lot is a mess. Deep puddles and mud. Wettest I've ever seen it.

I was riding on Sunday midday, came over a small rise on red (trailforks calls it the "ranger loop"), almost to the short connector with blue ("iron mine loop") and found a reasonably sized black bear facing me about 50ft down the trail. Waved my arms and shouted a bit, and he turned away off the trail and walked off into the woods. I backed up slowly for a couple hundred yards and took a different way back to the parking lot. He didn't seem aggressive at all and not particularly interested in me.

Don't want to be an alarmist, just want to warn others to take intelligent precautions and to be prepared! Trail conditions were really good - stay safe out there!

From Tranquility lot Cardiac to Roly Poly was good.

Getting over to Lumpy Bumpy ok, Dan's Trail leafy and almost missed the turn for last slab.

White trail after Lumpy heading back to lot is a mess. Deep puddles and mud. Wettest I've ever seen it.
Is lumpy bumpy good in both directions, or is it best to follow as trailfroks says, east to west?

Nagy says he likes it, it’s probably really dumb.

I did it with some of my teammates, and the general consensus was that it was surprisingly good. I think most people that like Lumpy Bumpy will like riding it backwards, though like I said, they'll probably like it in the normal direction a little more.

I did it with some of my teammates, and the general consensus was that it was surprisingly good. I think most people that like Lumpy Bumpy will like riding it backwards, though like I said, they'll probably like it in the normal direction a little more.

👍🏻 I’ll have to give it a go one of these days.

Rode the west side of the park today. I'd forgotten how much fun the place is. There is a large branch (like, the size of a downed tree but it's a branch) on white as you would either climb up from or descend down to the 517 parking area off of the dirt road. It's right near where the short crossover is to ditch/cardiac.

Tree down on the new flow trail taking out that trail 3x, big tree. Also one on lower part of cardiac. Then the one that's been down on white Tranquility side

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions