Allamuchy North Conditions

Jrzjoe

Did 4 1/2 hours here Sunday. Did half of red, half of blue, a bunch of white, connectors to lumpy, lumpy, friggin middle, cardiac bypass, candy ass, purple climb back up to rolly, rolly, and green. Never seen the creek crossings dry in twenty years. Crazy.
The motos have been hitting green again. Evidence of moderate activity.
There were some trees down in spots but nothing earth shattering. Sorry, can’t remember where they were throughout my travels. Saw three fellas on friggin middle and a group of eight or so on cardiac. Beautiful day. Surprised there wasn’t more activity.
Hope everyone got out.

JDurk

Did 4 1/2 hours here Sunday. Did half of red, half of blue, a bunch of white, connectors to lumpy, lumpy, friggin middle, cardiac bypass, candy ass, purple climb back up to rolly, and green.
The motos have been hitting green again. Evidence of moderate activity.
There were some trees down in spots but nothing earth shattering. Sorry, can’t remember where they were throughout my travels. Saw three fellas on friggin middle and a group of eight or so on cardiac. Beautiful day. Surprised there wasn’t more activity.
Hope everyone got out.
NJ Mtb Festival was Sunday at Ringwood. Could be reason for the activity level.

avc8130

Can you give me an idea of size (diameter)?

Big stuff, 12"+. Right in a switchback and blocks the trail twice, as well as some others. A useful chainsaw operation would park at Tranquility and clear trees up White and Ditch/Cardiac, and then continue clearing through Friggen Middle.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Thanks, last time I started at Waterloo and Continental.

What you need is a @mattybfat tour.
It is a climb out of the lot, but it skips all that not fun stuff off the Sussex branch.

Plenty of trails back there with some hidden features.

Cole

What you need is a @mattybfat tour.
It is a climb out of the lot, but it skips all that not fun stuff off the Sussex branch.

Plenty of trails back there with some hidden features.
Haha, I feel like that's my problem with a lot of the new stuff I have tried. I feel lost.

vidkon

Could anyone knowing the slabs at Allamuchy North ride with me tomorrow morning around 10:00 AM or so? I'd like to ride the slabs there, but looking for the rider who have done them already. I am planning to park at Tranquility Parking lot from Route 517.
Thank you.

vidkon

What trails you looking to get to?
1665196119951.png

Here is the route I took last year, I may skip Candy Ass this time, I am not sure yet.

dmc123

That's a good route, lots of the slabs that you're looking for. I'm looking to ride tomorrow but I had covid early this week so don't think I'm quite ready to tackle this route. I know this place very well if you have any questions though. Hit me up next time

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions