Allaire ready soon? Bikes ready from Brick Bikes....

Walt, Would you like to spank me? :D

Well, I normally don't spank dudes but I guess I could. Heres the deal, shop around online, see if you can find a price for me spanking other dudes, then come to me. Don't be suprised if you find that I charge a bit more, sometimes as much as 40% for said services.

Sure you may be able to find it cheaper, but be happy knowing that if you arent satisfied with your spanking, I can fix and adjust it for you on the spot.

Well, I normally don't spank dudes but I guess I could. Heres the deal, shop around online, see if you can find a price for me spanking other dudes, then come to me. Don't be suprised if you find that I charge a bit more, sometimes as much as 40% for said services.

Sure you may be able to find it cheaper, but be happy knowing that if you arent satisfied with your spanking, I can fix and adjust it for you on the spot.

Comedic gold I tell ya! Hilarous dude.

You ever notice this kind of shit only happens on the Allaire section????
Why is that??:rofl:

cause that's were all the cool kids hang out?
or we all have a very twisted sense of humor?
sarcasm is cheap?
I could go on and I am sure someone else will :)

its all the sand in our system. thats why i am always scared to take someone on a tour. im afraid of scaring them away. lol:rofl:

Hills? Who needs HILLS???

Listen the hills are just fine THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

:)

Some of us are hanging back on the beginner rides enough as it is...:rolleyes:

I have humbly edited, and removed the subjective text from my first post.

I understand there is a cost of doing business. I see all the points that were mentioned in this thread, and i have to say after visiting J again today to pick up some additional parts, I really have to hand it to him and his work as well as the many of the aforementioned points in this thread.

Although i am entitled to my feelings (and my cash) i can certainly see the plight. And just being involved with good human beings is worth its weight in gold.

now...lets get back to spankings....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions