Allaire Conditions

For those chickens that are inquiring, the burn started ~2:00 near the historic village. Don't know how far they plan on going into the Hospital Road area, but while riding Brisbane, I noted that there appeared to have been a lightning strike/idiot lighting a pile of leaves at some point in the last month.

Incidentally, on the topic of Brisbane: someone [thing?] has decided to pack clay on top of many of the "challenging" (and I use that term really loosely) logs in the park. They didn't bother to nick drainage, so they're slicker than snot.

There was burning happening on the WMA side this morning as well. It wasn’t an issue for us or the fellows doing the burning.

I assume tomorrow will be fine for riding, as long as you can find a place to park your car. 🙄

There was burning happening on the WMA side this morning as well. It wasn’t an issue for us or the fellows doing the burning.

I assume tomorrow will be fine for riding, as long as you can find a place to park your car. 🙄
I mean, there's tons of parking at/around the village. No charge until Memorial day, and an easy spin to warm up the legs.

Wookie says 59.5 and older.....wtf @Mitch, you trying to boot me from the trails?
C5E90F23-2904-4119-A442-F7C4A8C85C56.gif

3.58/4 goodness.

Saturday there was very little mud, the occasional blob of snow, and more cars than ever, This included some dude self entitled idiot in a pickup truck who thought it was OK to park as the third vehicle at the end of the TWO car middle row in the Hospital Rd lot. I saw two drivers struggling slowly to four point the back corner by Orange.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions