Allaire Conditions

Dingo

Was there around noon today. Trails getting soft in spots, best to hit it early. Best part is the newbies stayed home.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Paging Guides for Sunday morning?

also, what/where is Brisbane? Does it connect
Would love to help but I may be up north tomorrow riding or seeing my grandson.
Brisbane is a short bike path ride away from the main park, about a mile or so..

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
@Mitch cool. LMK
So we are taking about another lot to park at for overflow? I wasn’t sure if it was a small singletrack that connected or something
If you're not familiar with the park, there is plenty by Hospital Rd to keep you busy for a ride. Brisbane is nice for when you want a change of scenery.

Karate Monkey

Rained a little last night, and much of the park is still soggy prior to that. Get out when it's COLD. By 10 or so, it'll be greasy. Even at 28 degrees, there are still spots that are wettish

It's not going to stop people riding, I'm sure, but know what you're getting into.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2636849673/embed/f4d6fea0bbb2139bfc5e8b240b30d5adf0dc9401 starting at ~1:45 is the usual JORBA grand tour. The beginning loops out to Brisbane, and comes back along Tiger Woods. There are more trails both in/around Brisbane, but the one noted on said loop is the only legal trail. Use that information how you will. Across Hospital Road is yet more trails, but given that most of them are not marked, it's prudent to go with someone...not that you can get horribly lost, but still.

Parking can be done at the village or Mc Cann's (longish ride in/out), the tiny trail lot across from the water treatment plant/farm (have to be there EARLY to get there) with a shorter ride between both areas, or in the main Hospital Road lot.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I just rode alaire on a 4" fat bike. Doable, but was getting soft in the sun.

The lot wasn't plowed, bring your awd,. 4wd.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions