Allaire Conditions

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
As long as it stays freezing its good to go. Once thus starts thawing out it will be a mess. Get it while its frozen
20201219_115644.jpg
20201218_124818.jpg
20201218_124429.jpg
20201218_124440.jpg

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Seemed like there was more ice today.
Steelman was icy. Tiger was pretty good overall. The white paved road near the gravel jump mound like an ice rink under a thin coating of snow. Be careful. I slid out. Overall this morning was good.
The place to ride today was the WMA. Trails were clear and ice free. I think with today's rain the trails will need time to dry out.
20201220_102330.jpg

MikeyBikey2000

Was there on monday - a wet sloppy mess, not worth the time if its not frozen. not planning on going back for probably a week, that's how wet it was.. took a chance since I saw people riding on strava, but wound up mostly fireroad and some sandy/pebbly parts.

Frank

Sasquatch
Serpentine, Switchbacks, other serpentine, and parts of IMBA are pretty rough right now. After the rain starts it will be a total shitshow. Folks on this board are advised to seek other trails until Sunday at least. Folks not on this board will ride in the rain and fuck it up due to ignorance. If you ride, please check your speed at the wet areas so the soil doesn't get cast out.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions