Allaire Conditions

Agreed, theyve also removed big roots from trail in WMA immediately east of GSP. This was done to Hartshorne last year, putting in wimp lines and removing obstacles. WTF

. .... and what's with all the jump building at the pit? Now they've opened up a closed section to increase the line. Park will see this a plow it all....good job.
I saw that today. Built up a jump over the down trees into the old trail. Its out of control. I'm really, really, really, really, very pissed at the root cutting. Really sad.

Where the hell did that big ass jump come from shooting off from the main trail just past the jump pit? I saw the old trail at the start of glass was pretty much opened back up as well! It’s madness I tell you!!!
We need to get back there with shovels and rakes and other implements of destruction!

Where the hell did that big ass jump come from shooting off from the main trail just past the jump pit? I saw the old trail at the start of glass was pretty much opened back up as well! It’s madness I tell you!!!
We need to get back there with shovels and rakes and other implements of destruction!
I saw that yesterday. Holy crap! The rangers are not going like that Yogi!

I agree with the obvious that everyone is talking about and don't get on here much and can't believe the dummy down stuff now a days. I love it all but what skill are you going to have if all these roots are being cut out etc? Brisbine (sp) is a great little network over there and sad that some things are cut out also and go arounds. Blah. I just got back from out west and it's rocks roots sessioning and single track I grew up on. If you can't do it you walk it. I love not improving my skills.

I agree with the obvious that everyone is talking about and don't get on here much and can't believe the dummy down stuff now a days. I love it all but what skill are you going to have if all these roots are being cut out etc? Brisbine (sp) is a great little network over there and sad that some things are cut out also and go arounds. Blah. I just got back from out west and it's rocks roots sessioning and single track I grew up on. If you can't do it you walk it. I love not improving my skills.
Do you feel better now?

I saw that today. Built up a jump over the down trees into the old trail. Its out of control. I'm really, really, really, really, very pissed at the root cutting. Really sad.
Honestly what's the big deal? So kids and riders building jumps! All of them are very Rider friendly!!!! It's awesome seeing kids finding something they enjoy in times like these. Mitch you ride closed trails and non Sanction trails all the time. Your strava says it. Watching some of kids and people jumping is awesome. Isn't this a Mountain Biking page??? Or a road guy who rides trails. LET KIDS HAVE FUN!! STOP Making trails beach cruiser friendly.

I've given 3 kids helmets this year! We tell them not ride unsafe. What do you do besides complain about things and call people names on Website. You won't say it to their face.

Strava has ruined riding! Cheat lines. Trails change every season.. if Isn't from 2019 or after trail changed.

STOP COMPLAINING AND RIDE! LET KIDS BE KIDS.. ITS MODERN DAY MTB! GET OVER IT!

ROOT CUTTING IS PROBABLY MULLER SO HE CAN RIDE HIS GRAVEL BIKE!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions