Allaire Conditions

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
He is really starting to smell too. The forcast for tomorrow says it is going to be in the mid 80's and with the heat it will become much worse. :puke: Even if the vultures eat their fill, there will be a lot of meat left to stink up the joint. I think I may be avoiding the Hog Bog for a while.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
trails were in good condition today and I think I may open a "deer pate" stand in the bog..

The Kalmyk

Not quite an actual trail conditions update but important to note... It is very windy down this way which helps the trails recover quickly from a day of rain... My guess would be tomorrow will be good to go

giff06

Thanks for the report Spencer,we will be there tomorrow and Sunday with some tandem friends.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Frank

Sasquatch
Wet and muddy !! Allaire will not be fit to ride for a couple of days, please consider the road instead.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I would be willing to bet that Weds. the trails will be in fine shape if it doesn't rain tonight.

Dirtdog

No downed trees where I rode,horse crap and litter.I can deal with the horse crap.(the alaire twisties.)but why someone leaves a water bottle or soda can in the middle of a park is beyond me.I even take my banana peel and place it in my backpack,now that I think of it ,it's still there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions