Allaire Conditions

The Kalmyk

Had the park all to myself, if you know what I mean... Conditions weren't good, they were all that and a bag of donuts... Just a super shout out to the work done on Steelman:getsome:

giff06

I know I am really getting old when I have to ask for an interpetation of the above trail report.:) Is this a good report or a bad report??????? Hoping to ride Friday.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

The Kalmyk

Condition were flat out awesome... My visibility wasn't ordinary so I approached some turns I new were sandy all summer long with caution... Gotta say everything I expected to be sketchy was packed in and flowy... The sandy sections of the Glass trail are now smooth out and can be railed and the Serpentine trail is ready to be ran all out... Go at it if you have the time:getsome:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was out there Sunday & Tuesday and agree that it's dried up pretty nicely, in large part thanks to trail work efforts.

One note: On Tuesday I encountered a dead deer in the bogs, the section that was "Six Mile-ized" back in the spring, a buck with a few points, laying right on the edge of the trail. He must not have been long-deceased, because the flies hadn't arrived and I didn't smell anything. It'll be another story soon, and he'll be hard to miss.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Condition were flat out awesome... My visibility wasn't ordinary so I approached some turns I new were sandy all summer long with caution... Gotta say everything I expected to be sketchy was packed in and flowy... The sandy sections of the Glass trail are now smooth out and can be railed and the Serpentine trail is ready to be ran all out... Go at it if you have the time:getsome:

i just tinkled in my pants!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dd

I was out there Sunday & Tuesday and agree that it's dried up pretty nicely, in large part thanks to trail work efforts.

One note: On Tuesday I encountered a dead deer in the bogs, the section that was "Six Mile-ized" back in the spring, a buck with a few points, laying right on the edge of the trail. He must not have been long-deceased, because the flies hadn't arrived and I didn't smell anything. It'll be another story soon, and he'll be hard to miss.

10/05/11 late report A+ all around
Dead Deer is still there. We were gonna move it over as a trail feature but we know The Wook does not like an rouge work;)

Frank

Sasquatch
Agree with all reports!! Had an awesome ride there today, awesome conditions. Deer is still there and improving, sends his best. He had flies keeping him company today. I guess he wasn't big enough, sad.

giff06

Got there today, conditions were perfect. We chose to forgo the Hog Bog and checking on the deer and it sounds like it was a good idea. I would call ahead for parking and tip the valet heavily if you plan to ride there this gorgeous weekend. I'm out til Monday. Thanks for all the trail info and updates.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions