Allaire Conditions

02camaro

Hero sand again today. Brisbane is eh, but tomorrow will be fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200320-142106_Strava.jpg
    Screenshot_20200320-142106_Strava.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 112

mikeinPA

Not from the area so not sure how much rain there was yesterday. Any chance Allaire is good to ride today?

Last edited:

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Saturday I counted 75 cars in the Hospital rd lot, another 20 along the side of the road up to the point, and another 15 at the campground lot.

TimBay

Will it be rideable tomorrow afternoon? I think hart/huber will be too wet. Anybody got a dry trails ride they can share? I've only been there once.

02camaro

Will it be rideable tomorrow afternoon? I think hart/huber will be too wet. Anybody got a dry trails ride they can share? I've only been there once.
allaire will be fine tomorrow, hero sand. i was also thinking about riding harts/huber but i agree it will be too wet.

you can check out some of my recent rides on strava, many of the recent ones are kinda long but they cover alot of the good trails.
allaire is a great place to get lost at. all the trails flow really nicely and there is nothing that can get you messed hurt.

TimBay

allaire will be fine tomorrow, hero sand. i was also thinking about riding harts/huber but i agree it will be too wet.

you can check out some of my recent rides on strava, many of the recent ones are kinda long but they cover alot of the good trails.
allaire is a great place to get lost at. all the trails flow really nicely and there is nothing that can get you messed hurt.
Thanks! Hart's could be fine, depending on how the day goes, but it's been a lot of rain.

02camaro

Typical summer conditions today Hot, dry, dusty, sand.

And what is with these cars parked inside the park by the bogs just prior to the switchback climb? Never seen anyone parked there before.
20200515_133041.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions