All A Muchy 50K

Yep, me and Johan are all signed up and ready to go. See you then!

My singlespeed is almost ready, just waitin' for the break pads :cool:

Did you guys see the email from W2 sports about the race? This item cracked me up:

8. The course is looking good. For those of you who did the event last
year, the course has changed slightly. We managed to up the climbing to
approximately 5,000’.

Gee, I'm glad they fixed a MAJOR problem from last years course.... Not enough climbing. Thanks guys! :rolleyes:

mtbdawgJeff said:
Did you guys see the email from W2 sports about the race? This item cracked me up:

approximately 5,000’.

Gee, I'm glad they fixed a MAJOR problem from last years course.... Not enough climbing. Thanks guys! :rolleyes:

That's not bad it's only 100' per kilometer...lol.

Ryan H.

mtbdawgJeff said:

approximately 5,000’.

stop yer' whinin ;) ;)

see you sunday Jeff ?

What you talkin about...

mtbdawgJeff said:

approximately 5,000’.

Didnt you see the note, that we also took all the rocks out!!! Doh!!!

Bob W.

mtbdawgJeff said:
Yeah, against my better judgement, see you sunday... you're helping patrol the course mergs?

Patrol? No Way! Its going to be utter carnage back there... I was recruited to pick up body parts!

LAst years results

They were posted on Bike Reg last year. They may still be there someplace. But the spread was 3:16 to 7:57. I would expect the fast time to be under 3:00 this year based on conditions.

How fresh ya feelin???

Bob W.

wow, 29 dnf's. im gonna shoot for 4 hours and see how that suits me... i'm assuming we're starting with cardiac? or is the course a secret?

Inter-office memo ?

Bob W said:
Didnt you see the note, that we also took all the rocks out!!! Doh!!!

Bob W.
Bob, I think you forgot to forward the memo about the rocks to my maintence crew. We brought in additional 34 tons of cracked rock and quarry stone. In fact the guys are out there tonight with the leaf blowers and rain tarps, I guess we won't be needing them ....

Back
Top Bottom