All A Muchy 50K

ryderX

JORBA Luddite: KVSP Bulldog
JORBA.ORG
If any of you folks or people you know are planning on riding/racing the All-A-Muchy 50K event, please pass the word that online registration closes on Sunday night. We'll have some available spots on the day of the event, though we are limited to 200 riders and once we hit that number (be it online or same day registration) no one else would be allowed to register.
http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=3707
 
Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
sweet. i tried to register a few weeks ago and it said online reg was closed. i just signed up, which means it will definitely rain. can't wait.
 

anrothar

entirely thrilled
aha, i discovered my problem a few weeks back. i looked it up on google, and the first link was the bike-reg page for last years event. i hadn't looked closely enough at the year.
 

cem

Member
rain, sleet and snow

Sorry folks... I just confirmed a rainy day for the All-A-Muchy.
Registered a few minutes ago.
 
S

Stan LeCupp

Guest
If only it was this weekend.Weather is looking great Sat and Sun.
 

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Stan LeCupp said:
Assuming you don't veer off course and run into any trees. Roughly 34 miles for those of us who do.
 

NJ Jess

Active Member
All Day

Yup, the All-a-muchy 50 km is simply the best epic ride of allamuchy one can wish for. Say "hi" to all those nice people with books on their heads. (Last year people know what I'm speaking of)
 

xc62701

Well-Known Member
NJ Jess said:
Yup, the All-a-muchy 50 km is simply the best epic ride of allamuchy one can wish for. Say "hi" to all those nice people with books on their heads. (Last year people know what I'm speaking of)
I'll be there ready to enjoy the terrain. It was fun for the 24 hour race. Let's see what the weather can throw at us this time!

Ryan H. :)
 

ryderX

JORBA Luddite: KVSP Bulldog
JORBA.ORG
All A Muchy Course

I blew off the Ringwood race and rode the complete 50K course today. It rocks, if I do say so myself. I had noting but fun. Hopefully we'll see some of you folks out there. Introduce yourselves after the race, it's always nice to put a face to the name.
Kris Weber
 
S

Stan LeCupp

Guest
HI Kris

I'm doing the race for the first time this year.What would be a good time to arrive on Sunday to sign in /setup.Don't want to get there too early and be standing around in the cold.:)
 

heythorp

New Member
ryderX said:
I blew off the Ringwood race and rode the complete 50K course today. It rocks, if I do say so myself. I had noting but fun. Hopefully we'll see some of you folks out there. Introduce yourselves after the race, it's always nice to put a face to the name.
Kris Weber

maybe a little bias there? j/k :) wish I had the balls to do it but I totally wussed out. Sorry Cup
 

ryderX

JORBA Luddite: KVSP Bulldog
JORBA.ORG
Early is good.

Stan LeCupp said:
HI Kris

I'm doing the race for the first time this year.What would be a good time to arrive on Sunday to sign in /setup.Don't want to get there too early and be standing around in the cold.:)
Well considering that registration is still open until 11:45 PM tonight, I'd suggest you register tonight. Come next Sunday it's first come first serve, until we hit the magic number of 200 racers. Unfortunately we are limit to 200 entrants with NO exceptions. Last year when I arrived at 4:30 AM there were already 3 people waiting. So in regards to your question about arrival time, EARLY IS GOOD, though pre registering in better.
 

ryderX

JORBA Luddite: KVSP Bulldog
JORBA.ORG
Rodeo Clowns Fear Us, damn right they do !!!!

anrothar said:
holy crap weber, it's me, sean grady(team singlespeed/rodeo clowns fear us). whats up?
Sean,
What's up? Everything man, I'm thrilled you found our little event, it's gonna be a true epic day. We'll catch up on Saturday.
Kris
 
S

Stan LeCupp

Guest
ryderX said:
Well considering that registration is still open until 11:45 PM tonight, I'd suggest you register tonight. Come next Sunday it's first come first serve, until we hit the magic number of 200 racers. Unfortunately we are limit to 200 entrants with NO exceptions. Last year when I arrived at 4:30 AM there were already 3 people waiting. So in regards to your question about arrival time, EARLY IS GOOD, though pre registering in better.
Thanks. I registered a few weeks ago.Just wondered if I get there around 7am, would that give me enough time to sign in and setup?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
anrothar said:
holy crap weber, it's me, sean grady(team singlespeed/rodeo clowns fear us). whats up?
Hey Sean, its Rogelio from the CT 24hr Churn & burn, we camped next to you remember?

Maybe I'll see you on Sunday at the race.
 
Top