alaska photos

Do you, or did you do any ski/boarding while up there? I just keep looking to the top in those photos. I think a sled, a few friends, and some powder would deter me from a bike. Those photos are real nice BTW.

i was on limited funds, and the focus of my trip was my riding my bike. there were alot of people hiking up the more easily accessible hills to ski/board, and three of the group i was riding with that day were heading out the next day to do just that.

Ice is nice.

Cool shots.... (uh.. pun not intended, but what the F) It will finally be cold enough to ride for the next day or two. I didn't think I would be saying that but this year has been way weird, weather-wise.

i don't think greg thought of that either when he suggested chugach powder guides. :D

i saw several moose, they're like deer up there. one or two eagles, a bunch of assorted interesting birds and some mountain goats. i was really hoping to get to see an auraura, but it was never clear enough when i was outside of the ambient glow of anchorage. i'll just have to move up there to better my chances.... :cool:

Whatever man.Fred gets hitched and yer gone.You leave and I'm all alone again......................

Back
Top Bottom