A Wookies return.....

You sneaky f#ck’r!!!!! How the hell did you keep this under wraps ????

I see a lot of antiquing (or whatever Mrs. H is into) as penance in your future.

409D912B-527C-45A9-A40C-3FA73D3C6B79.jpeg

Thanks for following Rikki’s instructions.

6EADDDF4-CC63-4FCC-A43C-3B23451EA983.jpeg

So the new drug did kinda knock me down a tad…..I got dosed on Thursday and felt good on Friday so I went out to ride with Mike on Saturday…..and that’s when it hit, hard. Felt like shit Saturday and Sunday but slowly recovered during the week. So what do you do when you’ve been feeling crappy??? You go to trail maintenance at Clayton with @pooriggy, @Purl, and @Matt_ who does indeed get jokes. I arrived bright and early and was actually able to do a bit of work. That made me sore but happy. I decided to take Saturday off and did a tm repeat on Sunday at Allaire. I worked with an awesome group and we managed to do a nice little reroute at the top of the Blind trail. I’m not gonna lie, it felt so good to be involved in that project even though @Purl took over for @Mitch, basically removing tools from my hands. Good peeps watching over me so I don’t do stupid things, I’m a lucky guy. That high carried me into this weeks chemical treatment which has left me a little loopy but I managed a couple of hood loops today, we will see if I get hit again tomorrow….if not, I will hit the woods!!!

They say you are only as old as you feel, and lately I had been feeling quite old. Somewhere inside my brain I though the new regimen would not effect me but it was kind of like when I started 2 years ago. Although the last few days came and went and I didn’t get my ass kicked like it did 2 weeks prior, that made me a little mor e optimistic. Well today I had went to mom in laws storage room and went looking for something and I had to move a bunch of shit….this left me a little tired and sore but not horrible. When I got home I rested for a few and decided to take advantage of the warm temps and rode my bike. Today I was able to do 3 hood laps, which is the best I have been able to do since I started the new drugs. I am very pleased right now and hope to repeat it tomorrow, maybe even do more! Time will tell but right now I don’t feel as old as I did this morning!!!

They say you are only as old as you feel, and lately I had been feeling quite old. Somewhere inside my brain I though the new regimen would not effect me but it was kind of like when I started 2 years ago. Although the last few days came and went and I didn’t get my ass kicked like it did 2 weeks prior, that made me a little mor e optimistic. Well today I had went to mom in laws storage room and went looking for something and I had to move a bunch of shit….this left me a little tired and sore but not horrible. When I got home I rested for a few and decided to take advantage of the warm temps and rode my bike. Today I was able to do 3 hood laps, which is the best I have been able to do since I started the new drugs. I am very pleased right now and hope to repeat it tomorrow, maybe even do more! Time will tell but right now I don’t feel as old as I did this morning!!!
Glad to hear about any improvement, just don't overdo it. Looking forward to some wookie talk, hopefully sooner than later!

So this week fucking rocked!!! I rode a lot more, feel better than I have in a while, my digestion is improving, and to cap it all off I got 2 rides in the woods in!!!! Saturday I rode with @Juggernaut , @cdrmtbiker , and @Bizarro at Allaire. It was short and slow but I really enjoyed the ride and the company. Today @Matt asked me to come to Clayton to chat about tm to some NICA kids, well the group was a lot bigger than I had imagined and really got into the theory behind what we do and why. Even the coaches were asking questions, it was awesome! To top it all off, I actually survived the ride and the climbing. I’m very happy to be alive right now!!!
9FCB4EF6-EE12-406C-BBE6-47E5066BD182.jpeg
E892B92B-64D3-4B23-9477-E5D3E5FD9409.jpeg
4533523C-D103-4A44-BBF4-B7F37E30B886.jpeg
0FB10570-3CAE-4C32-B207-1E976E64131A.jpeg
7F61C255-BA13-4F75-8C87-E63AEC787D3F.jpeg
8D0D937D-55CB-4075-9BD0-F91EF5B297C4.jpeg

So this week fucking rocked!!! I rode a lot more, feel better than I have in a while, my digestion is improving, and to cap it all off I got 2 rides in the woods in!!!! Saturday I rode with @Juggernaut , @cdrmtbiker , and @Bizarro at Allaire. It was short and slow but I really enjoyed the ride and the company. Today @Matt asked me to come to Clayton to chat about tm to some NICA kids, well the group was a lot bigger than I had imagined and really got into the theory behind what we do and why. Even the coaches were asking questions, it was awesome! To top it all off, I actually survived the ride and the climbing. I’m very happy to be alive right now!!!View attachment 199353View attachment 199354View attachment 199355View attachment 199356View attachment 199357View attachment 199358
Very awesome!

Back
Top Bottom