6mile sunday...11.00am

those rocks are pretty solid, i think, they survived through some pretty big rains in the spring. I def enjoyed that section more in cold temps once those rocks appeared.

Yea i guess this is tru, they have just been reformulated for the better of mankind. I dont ride this place enough anymore. :(

thanks to everyone who put the ride together and for everyone that participated.

it was awesome despite almost cracking my ribs off that crazy bridge!!!

BTW, frank..you were right..i was pretty sore this morning but i'm a tough chickie and i'll be out there again soon!!!:)

gotta love girls like yous...go to halters and get a crank and pedal combo for christmas gifts instead of macy's for a Coach bag...fall off a board walk and almost crack a rib or two instead of cracking a heel on a $300.00 pair of shoes...
now come out on saturday with me (dustin) and madness (dave)... shot gun a can of Pabst in the lot with us...but none the less def a tough chick...

Last edited:
Madness you missed a fun filled ride. We had laughs, crashes, and a huge group of smiling faces. We also took the time to pose for a group shot with a 6 Mile salute to make you feel worse about missing the ride. :rofl:
DSCN1653.jpg

This is what it is all about!

Good stuff!

J_

Back
Top Bottom