6 Mile Run Volunteers

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a note to all the volunteers of 6MR that I've just spoken to the superintendent of the park. She's very eager to have you guys involved in future work days and projects. Paperwork is being sent to me now, and I will get it all processed in order to get a fully recognized 6MR chapter going in the park. Exciting stuff! More news as it arises.

Meantime, if you have any interest in helping out "the J's" contact them here.

Jason (JDog) Fenton of Halters and Jason Pace (Wobbegong) are point men.

Cheers!

p.s. J and J, check your emails for more specifics.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Don't know how much help I could be, but I'd be willing to get my hands dirty.

Sircrashalot

Think I bumped into WObbegong (Jason) in the trail today. Jason, I was the guy on the white Heckler just after the bridge. Thanks for directing me to this site....great stuff! Look forward to helping out. -

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Think I bumped into WObbegong (Jason) in the trail today. Jason, I was the guy on the white Heckler just after the bridge. Thanks for directing me to this site....great stuff! Look forward to helping out. -

I'm the kid that rode with the other guy with the afro. You led us out. Is that you? You have a blue helmet and a full susp. white bike. We met you twice

Wobbegong

Nice meeting you guys yesterday. Maybe we'll hook up for a ride sometime.

NJ Jess

Great news

Awesome to get a chapter in there. I saw two rangers at rt 27 trying to find the enterance to the mtb trail. They were discussing " this moutainbiking group called JORBA and a bike shop" that were really interested in stewarting the trail. They were very happy about the push for "multiuse" trails and the IMBA guidelines to create trails. They didn't know who I was, so it truely was candid comments. Great to hear JORBA is making a difference. I'd like to help with TM when I can fit it in to my schedule,..such a nomad, ya know.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
I'd like to help

Count me in for Six Mile TM.

JDog - You know where to find me.

Is bike church still a thing?

tj.

Sircrashalot

Also willing to help out. Actually hiked in with the wifey today from the ranger station side and did a bit as I went. I ride six mile a couple times a week so the least I can do is pitch in a bit if needed.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions