6 Mile Run Conditions

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This is what my bike looks like after a complete loop. There are certainly puddles here in there which I will fix of the next coming months. The work I did on the blue trail it’s turning out really nice. I don’t think there’s a single Puddle of consequence on the blue now. Bill & ED did an amazing job Trimming on the 27 side.

Looking forward to some great fall weather the next few months. Get it while it’s good. The dirt today is just dryer than
image.jpg
hero dirt

Last edited:

JPark

If there is any trail work going on next week I can help out on M,W or F.
First-timer so I would need some guidance.

Crabryder

This is what my back looks like after a complete loop. There are certainly puddles here in there which I will fix of the next coming months. The work I did on the blue trail it’s turning out really nice. I don’t think there’s a single Puddle of consequence on the blue now. Bill And ed did an amazing job Trimming on the 27 side.

Looking forward to some great fall weather the next few months. Get it while it’s good. The dirt today is just dryer than View attachment 102710hero dirt
This is what my back looks like after a complete loop. There are certainly puddles here in there which I will fix of the next coming months. The work I did on the blue trail it’s turning out really nice. I don’t think there’s a single Puddle of consequence on the blue now. Bill And ed did an amazing job Trimming on the 27 side.

Looking forward to some great fall weather the next few months. Get it while it’s good. The dirt today is just dryer than View attachment 102710hero dirt
My 1st time here in like 3 or 4 months yesterday, blue is looking bomb proof- always appreciate your effort

Dingo

Oh yeah, that martian red dust tan!

That stuff will be on your bike for another 6 months, even if you wash it and ride chimney rock muck. It will still be there.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Thoughts on riding tomorrow morning? Did the storms hit here? Should I just visit sourlands?

it hasn't rained at the sourlands (yet) - and you don't need a dose of 6MR, SMP is your ride of choice.....
1566430073798.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions