6 Mile Run Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It rides differently now - without the tree leaning into the space,
just need to make the step-up.

1600882469575.png

1600882524043.png

in other news. @jdog was back at it - with guest star @allen-not-on-here-but-lurks

1600882644627.png

1600882688005.png

@clarkenstein, @jklett - that dead tree with the PI coming off the end of the boards is gone.

we'll need to get some 16' lumber or put in a center support for the bridge. it sunk with all the traffic
and early rain.

And remember, they are grade reversals, not jumps. They direct the water off the trail, so it can't pick-up
speed or collect at a low spot. just in case someone asks.

Last edited:

pygmypony

It rides differently now - without the tree leaning into the space,
just need to make the step-up.

View attachment 139916
View attachment 139917

in other news. @jdog was back at it - with guest star @allen-not-on-here-but-lurks

View attachment 139918

View attachment 139919

@clarkenstein, @jklett - that dead tree with the PI coming off the end of the boards is gone.

we'll need to get some 16' lumber or put in a center support for the bridge. it sunk with all the traffic
and early rain.

And remember, they are grade reversals, not jumps. They direct the water off the trail, so it can't pick-up
speed or collect at a low spot. just in case someone asks.
thanks for the updates @Patrick and for anyone who is karen enough to complain about their service at @jdog 's shop...just have a look at this...take a chill pill for chrissakes!

Deamon59

Hero dirt in the shade, dusty in the sun today. Been probably a year since I rode here and wow, lotsa great work done. Also recently mowed and whacked. Thanks to all involved. Big tree down right by 27 with sketchy goaround that needs to be addressed.
View attachment 139860
This spot and the climb near it before the power lines are basically the only 2 places that cause me to occasionally do the mounted foot shimmy even though i've been riding here for years.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions