29 inch slick tire

PatrickBrown

anyone know of a 29 inch slick tire cheapo that I can use for the trainer?

is it true that a 700c tire will fit the 29 inch rim??

Pat

anrothar

entirely thrilled
yes. and width of the tire depends on rim width. you obviously can't use a 23mm wide tire on a 28 mm wide rim. without glue anyway...

anrothar

entirely thrilled
it's one of the best parts about 29ers. since i'm running single speed/fixed on my road bikes, both of which are either 135 spacing or stretched to it, i can swap the wheels i have between three bikes should anything gor wrong or i want to run different tires on a different bike. or different gearing for a given day.

PatrickBrown

it's one of the best parts about 29ers. since i'm running single speed/fixed on my road bikes, both of which are either 135 spacing or stretched to it, i can swap the wheels i have between three bikes should anything gor wrong or i want to run different tires on a different bike. or different gearing for a given day.

thats pretty awesome

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Pat??

You have been awfully quiet since you bought a bike.

Have you ridden it yet???

j:)

PatrickBrown

Pat??

You have been awfully quiet since you bought a bike.

Have you ridden it yet???

j:)

thats a big fat negative...... I rode it on the trainer 1 time, was doing alot of time on the treadmill at home, but in the past 2 weeks the wife and I have been heavily house hunting back in NJ, as well as been working 10-11 hour days almost everyday, and now I'm sick as well.

when I did have the time to ride the bike, the weather was real bad, now the weather is bad and I dont have the time.

I was dying to get out yesterday, but I had a wedding to go to

sounds like a sob story doesnt it??

Pat

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
thats a big fat negative...... I rode it on the trainer 1 time, was doing alot of time on the treadmill at home, but in the past 2 weeks the wife and I have been heavily house hunting back in NJ, as well as been working 10-11 hour days almost everyday, and now I'm sick as well.

when I did have the time to ride the bike, the weather was real bad, now the weather is bad and I dont have the time.

I was dying to get out yesterday, but I had a wedding to go to

sounds like a sob story doesnt it??

Pat

Well you certainly don't deserve that avatar.

PatrickBrown

Can someone change it for him..

Maybe "pretty nice guy"

I think you have lost the right to use BMF

I have lost the right a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, I'm surprised you guys let me use it this long

hows that avatar, a pic of a nice lazy puppy

Last edited:
Top Bottom