21-22 Ski/Snowboard thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaskar

That sucks, hope everybody gets thru it.
Agreed..

Anyone have an good ski/boarding days yet this year?

I got kicked out of Canada.. well I actually didn't make it due to a positive test by my son.

Bisquick

Every day on snow is a good day, right?

Have 15 days in this year all across the east coast with a variety of conditions. From one icy run with hundreds on people for Killington's opening day, to Hunter mountain with heavy fog and rain, to Stowe covered in ice with long lines. Haven't regretted the drive or the time spent a single time.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Agreed..

I got kicked out of Canada.. well I actually didn't make it due to a positive test by my son.
Have plans to visit Whistler in early Feb. Wife and I flying to Seattle and then driving with my son and his GF from there. Hope this Omicron wave doesn’t shut the border 🥴. May have to have a US-based back up plan.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
New equipment for the kid - a little christmas gift.

Sales dude sold him on a weird serrated edge for east coasting - as he is at school in MA.
GNU - maybe last year's model, burton bindings, K2 boots (nice boa boot.)

Has the weird wavy edge tech.

1640992753982.png

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
New equipment for the kid - a little christmas gift.

Sales dude sold him on a weird serrated edge for east coasting - as he is at school in MA.
GNU - maybe last year's model, burton bindings, K2 boots (nice boa boot.)

Has the weird wavy edge tech.

View attachment 174767
That’s likely Magne Traction. Haven’t tried it myself but the concept makes sense for the Ice Coast.

TheGerd

Got to Killington today for an extended stay at our condo, was raining when we arrived around 2pm. Will see how many days I can get in.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Same. Today was supposed to be day 7 of the ski season north of the border. In reality I'm sitting on my couch in NJ.

kearneyb

Where was this? Conditions look decent.
Okemo. Picture was from around 830 before the crowds. Hard pack softened up nicely yesterday. Snow is starting to wear thin in places and trail count is starting to drop. Going to be a wet morning today.

Zaskar

Anyone ever get a speeding ticket on 87 in NYS? I did and can't figure out how to pay or even see the penalty...

Seems odd I can't pay online but i've searched for an hour.

roc

Anyone ever get a speeding ticket on 87 in NYS? I did and can't figure out how to pay or even see the penalty...

Yes, unfortunately. I used a lawyer and plead guilty to a parking ticket. If I can find you his name, I’ll get it. I didn’t have to go to court. It was $500~$700, total.
no points, it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom