2001 BMW M3 manual convertible

I have to schedule the shoot and then I dunno where I am in queue. They say it takes several weeks from your approved submission to go live.

I have to schedule the shoot and then I dunno where I am in queue. They say it takes several weeks from your approved submission to go live.

Clock is ticking. All the lowballers come out when the weather turns cold.

Maybe but now is the perfect drop top time. Plus, BaT attracts buyers that ship to warm weather states. I ain’t scared.

P.S But you'll be down one potential buyer! ;)
Hah. It could also signal to others that these cars are extra desirable. You never know. Maybe the horrendous G80 M3 will stir interest in E46s.

I think I've missed the wave on E30s, not that my wife's '91 318is was ever worth that much. I have a new Supersprint cat back to install (I've always wanted one and they were on sale in April) and I'm going to borrow my neighbor's AC equipment to convert to R-134. Should be ready by spring. :) Get everything just right, then sell it. So wish my garage was big enough to conveniently store it (it's just big enough to inconveniently store it) so I could keep it.

nice run-up at the end.

for anyone that doesn't know, BaT is not like ebay bidding with a deadline. A bid at the end extends the time 2 minutes.
There is also no auto-bid (i don't see it) - so you can't put in your max price and have it auto raise by the increment.

Back
Top Bottom