2001 BMW M3 manual convertible

THATmanMANNY

Price: lower $2W,XYZ and open for discussion

Professionally refinished OEM 19" with very good tires ready to mount
Car just came back from Mr M Car. Fixed previous leak and did lots more (transmission oil, bleed brakes, coolant flush, power steering filter/reservoir, oil change)

very good condition and a lot of fun to be had
48,xxx miles
6 speed manual
Harmon / Kardon
Cold weather package (heated seats and headlight washers)
Partial front clear bra since new
Cruise control
Power and memory seats
All windows tinited
AC and heater all good

normal wear for this 2001 car. Some scraps on the underside of the front bumper and a couple scratches in the back that will probably buff out (I haven't tried) and some chipped clearcoat. A couple light dings not past paint no dents. Black leather seats are in excellent shape. No side bolster wear or tears.

West coast car that I had shipped to east coast Summer 2018
4th owner

I have service records from the previous long time owner. Rod bearing recall was complete early in it's life and airbag recall was complete this month July 2020. Since my ownership I've changed motor oil, differential fluid, transmission fluid, new battery, vanos system inspected and valve cover gasket replaced and more! Car drives excellent! RAAASSPP!!!
IMG_7035.JPGIMG_7038.JPGIMG_7049.JPGIMG_E6956.JPGIMG_6989.JPGIMG_6990.JPG

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

I updated the OP. I've put a few Gs into it this year!

I'm considering listing on BaT but I would love to see this go to someone I know. Weird.

Last edited:

jackx

I recommend listing your M3 on the marketplace on the BMW CCA website. About 4 years ago I was considering selling my 2003 E46 M3 and I got the best offers on there - way above Blue Book value and what Bridgewater BMW offered me.

I had 2 guys on BMWCCA that told me to ship the car to them (1 in California, another in Chicago). The guy in CA asked me if I would take it to a dealer for a pre-sale checkup that he would pay for and when I told him that the other interested guy just wanted me to ship it as-is, he asked me to do the same. If it was an auction sale, these 2 guys would have kept out-bidding the other it seemed. I decided to keep the car because it is a solid car and not expensive to maintain, and the 2 guys enthusiasm made me think I was probably wrong to sell it.

onetracker

Price: lower $2W,XYZ and open for discussion

Professionally refinished OEM 19" with very good tires ready to mount
Car just came back from Mr M Car. Fixed previous leak and did lots more (transmission oil, bleed brakes, coolant flush, power steering filter/reservoir, oil change)

very good condition and a lot of fun to be had
48,xxx miles
6 speed manual
Harmon / Kardon
Cold weather package (heated seats and headlight washers)
Partial front clear bra since new
Cruise control
Power and memory seats
All windows tinited
AC and heater all good

normal wear for this 2001 car. Some scraps on the underside of the front bumper and a couple scratches in the back that will probably buff out (I haven't tried) and some chipped clearcoat. A couple light dings not past paint no dents. Black leather seats are in excellent shape. No side bolster wear or tears.

West coast car that I had shipped to east coast Summer 2018
4th owner

I have service records from the previous long time owner. Rod bearing recall was complete early in it's life and airbag recall was complete this month July 2020. Since my ownership I've changed motor oil, differential fluid, transmission fluid, new battery, vanos system inspected and valve cover gasket replaced and more! Car drives excellent! RAAASSPP!!!
View attachment 105316View attachment 105317View attachment 105318View attachment 105319View attachment 105320View attachment 105321
Really nice. GLWS

THATmanMANNY

Thanks and thanks for the tip.
A part of me want to really keep it too. I've had some good times with the family in this thing. BMW fans will drive these "lower mile" cars up for shure.
I think it will appreciate faster than my s2000 which may be on the block too.....

#bringbackM3Tim

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Thanks and thanks for the tip.
A part of me want to really keep it too. I've had some good times with the family in this thing. BMW fans will drive these "lower mile" cars up for shure.
I think it will appreciate faster than my s2000 which may be on the block too.....

#bringbackM3Tim
What are you getting to replace them? Go big or go home.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
C'mon, you need something to offset those carbon credits!

I'm thinking something with a GTx xx in it? ;)

Top Bottom