2001 BMW M3 manual convertible

Price: lower $2W,XYZ and open for discussion

Professionally refinished OEM 19" with very good tires ready to mount
Car just came back from Mr M Car. Fixed previous leak and did lots more (transmission oil, bleed brakes, coolant flush, power steering filter/reservoir, oil change)

very good condition and a lot of fun to be had
48,xxx miles
6 speed manual
Harmon / Kardon
Cold weather package (heated seats and headlight washers)
Partial front clear bra since new
Cruise control
Power and memory seats
All windows tinited
AC and heater all good

normal wear for this 2001 car. Some scraps on the underside of the front bumper and a couple scratches in the back that will probably buff out (I haven't tried) and some chipped clearcoat. A couple light dings not past paint no dents. Black leather seats are in excellent shape. No side bolster wear or tears.

West coast car that I had shipped to east coast Summer 2018
4th owner

I have service records from the previous long time owner. Rod bearing recall was complete early in it's life and airbag recall was complete this month July 2020. Since my ownership I've changed motor oil, differential fluid, transmission fluid, new battery, vanos system inspected and valve cover gasket replaced and more! Car drives excellent! RAAASSPP!!!
View attachment 105316View attachment 105317View attachment 105318View attachment 105319View attachment 105320View attachment 105321
Too bad is not silver, I have been looking for a silver one and no luck. Beautiful car though, I driven those and with the top down you get those beautiful exhaust notes when going through the gears.

Why not try Bring A Trailer with no reserve? What's the worst that could happen??

Too bad is not silver, I have been looking for a silver one and no luck. Beautiful car though, I driven those and with the top down you get those beautiful exhaust notes when going through the gears.
Here ya go..

@Carson i’m actually considering it but I need to put in some more elbow grease before doing so. Those sales need to be on point or the bat members/comments will eat you alive

@Carson i’m actually considering it but I need to put in some more elbow grease before doing so. Those sales need to be on point or the bat members/comments will eat you alive
There are some uber-nerds on there that will nit pick a post to death. I think it’s good as it’s supposed to be exclusively a site for enthusiasts, but sometimes it can be a bit much. In comic book guy voice “That is not the correct spare tire, Admin this seller is being deceptive, please delete and ban the seller”.

I don't understand, you are selling the manual for your convertible ?
aren't these available online?
:D

GLWS!

Thanks all!

@Bike N Gear it's either that or I accept the $16k CASH offer from the kid in college. Did I mentioned CASH?!
(1) my listing on FB says don't ask if its avaiable - broke the rule
(2) serious inquiries - offer me 67% of asking price

I handed him a whoop ass response and insulted him that he can't read.

A particular favorite is when you're selling something cheap and they offer CASH like it's some kind of magical bargaining chip. Well, duh, what else would you pay me with?

Good luck on BaT. I've been talking about selling my wife's E30 on there for over a year.

Thanks all!

@Bike N Gear it's either that or I accept the $16k CASH offer from the kid in college. Did I mentioned CASH?!
(1) my listing on FB says don't ask if its avaiable - broke the rule
(2) serious inquiries - offer me 67% of asking price

I handed him a whoop ass response and insulted him that he can't read.
played this wrong, have him meet you somewhere else and dont show

or one of my favorites i saw, have him meet you at a comedy club or something and when he asks where to go, say go into the comedy club and tell your jokes inside, or something like that

Back
Top Bottom